For The Men

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of all types, for me it depends on how they carry themselves and what comes out of their mouth (personality wise) I've seen sexy size 20s and there have been size 2s that I would'nt have given the time of day to once they started talking.

This is me too.

I have dated women 5'2", less than 100 lbs to 5'10" and over 200 lbs, and variations in between. I have not seemed to prefer a body type over another. I do prefer smart, funny, confident and beautiful women regardless of size - and I was fortunate enough to marry one.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I prefer one who knows how to use the search function...this question comes up on, at least, a weekly basis.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    I'm a fan of all types, for me it depends on how they carry themselves and what comes out of their mouth (personality wise) I've seen sexy size 20s and there have been size 2s that I would'nt have given the time of day to once they started talking.

This is me too.

I have dated women 5'2", less than 100 lbs to 5'10" and over 200 lbs, and variations in between. I have not seemed to prefer a body type over another. I do prefer smart, funny, confident and beautiful women regardless of size - and I was fortunate enough to marry one.

This is sweet :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Looks are not as important as a relaxed moral attitude.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I prefer one who knows how to use the search function...this question comes up on, at least, a weekly basis.
    look out
    police_forum_cropped.jpg
  • peachhunting
    peachhunting Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If I am just looking at photos of women, I prefer the athletic look. I love a runners body because I love calf muscles. Weight does not seem to matter, as I don't enjoy looking at thin women with no tone.

Basically if you can wear Lululemon, ya got me.
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options

Well it never hurts to get new fresh opinions. :happy:
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    when i met my wife she was a size zero....ya she was hott!!!! Now after 3 kids she is a size 6. She is all down on herself and doesnt believe me when i tell her that she looks better than ever. The truth is...i dont want her to get back down to a zero.....she looks great with a little meat on her bones!

It's hard to accept our new body after having children. It's great you love her for who she is and not what she is.
    well I nptice many women after pregnancy showing up with a 6 pack by working out for a while. But I am not sure whether the body they got after that is the same as their body before that.
    Does any other changes happen to your body other than stomach?
    what changes should we expet in a woman body after delivery really?
    I mean Do you think the girl on the photo after pregnancy will never have such a body again?

Sorry to answer this so late. I think genetics play a part in how you will turn out after having a baby. My mom has had 9 children (A lot! I know.) and she looks like she never had a baby in the first place. It also depends on if you take care of yourself during your pregnancy too. I didn't during mine and I gained a ton of weight, but that's all on me. I really should have not taken other people's comments seriously when they said I would bounce back since I am so young.

The tummy is not the only thing that can be affected. My tummy is the only thing that changed on me, but I have heard of women being affected in a lot of places. It can be the breasts which can become saggy or flat due to breast feeding, it can be your genitals from giving vaginal birth, a lot of things can become affected physically. Some women are VERY lucky to give birth and look like they never had a baby at all, but some like me aren't so lucky and may need cosmetic surgery to fix a few problem areas.

I am definitely going for a mini tummy tuck and then maybe breast implants just so they can look fuller again.
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I like curvey as a personal preference, but I think certain traits or features make body shape irrelevent, Id have a pretty smile over a slimline figure anyday. thats not even putting personallity into consideration :)
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I like this type
    http://bikini-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-post.html
    Do you think she does any weight training?

Her body was my twin before I had a kid. :( *sad face*
    She doesn't look like she weight trains.
    Were you that fantastic?
    Well it is hard to say women did weight training or not. but she has firm calves looks as if weight trained

My calves have always looked like that. In fact I avoid weight training my lower body - I did that once and turned into a she hulk. If I do weights, it is upper body only. My cardio workouts are enough to sculpt my legs.
  • Medwayguy
    Options
    All women are beautiful...
    Types! Are you serious?
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    All women are beautiful...
    Types! Are you serious?

I agree i dont have a specific type its just that connection.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    when i met my wife she was a size zero....ya she was hott!!!! Now after 3 kids she is a size 6. She is all down on herself and doesnt believe me when i tell her that she looks better than ever. The truth is...i dont want her to get back down to a zero.....she looks great with a little meat on her bones!

It's hard to accept our new body after having children. It's great you love her for who she is and not what she is.
    well I nptice many women after pregnancy showing up with a 6 pack by working out for a while. But I am not sure whether the body they got after that is the same as their body before that.
    I mean Do you think the girl on the photo after pregnancy will never have such a body again?

Sorry to answer this so late. I think genetics play a part in how you will turn out after having a baby. My mom has had 9 children (A lot! I know.) and she looks like she never had a baby in the first place. It also depends on if you take care of yourself during your pregnancy too. I didn't during mine and I gained a ton of weight, but that's all on me. I really should have not taken other people's comments seriously when they said I would bounce back since I am so young.

The tummy is not the only thing that can be affected. My tummy is the only thing that changed on me, but I have heard of women being affected in a lot of places. It can be the breasts which can become saggy or flat due to breast feeding, it can be your genitals from giving vaginal birth, a lot of things can become affected physically. Some women are VERY lucky to give birth and look like they never had a baby at all, but some like me aren't so lucky and may need cosmetic surgery to fix a few problem areas.

I am definitely going for a mini tummy tuck and then maybe breast implants just so they can look fuller again.
    Oh my god.
    You mean this hot super models most probably after delivery will change that much. I feel so sorry. Look at the bauty. Women beauty age is so short compared to guys.

I really like to know the person I put her photo might change that much as you said?

I do remember britney spears when she was teen and I was too. she was my heroine. I was a fan of here. but nowadays I cannot believe what I saw in her body as well as face? Do you think that is the result of pregnancy?
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I like this type

Her body was my twin before I had a kid. :( *sad face*
    She doesn't look like she weight trains.
    Were you that fantastic?
    Well it is hard to say women did weight training or not. but she has firm calves looks as if weight trained

My calves have always looked like that. In fact I avoid weight training my lower body - I did that once and turned into a she hulk. If I do weights, it is upper body only. My cardio workouts are enough to sculpt my legs.
    You ladies are so lucky. We have to put huge effort under weight pressure to look like that a little.
    It is so hard to judje which woman did exercise and wich one did not by watching the organ. your body is a whole mystery
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Honey, take this for whats worth..but never complain to your man about your body. They dont wanna hear it and it makes you look like a whiner....If you wanna change, change it, if not stop complaining about it to your man. Just my 2 cents..Thats what girlfriends are for.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I like all types. It depends on the person though.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I like this type

That was me in college. Amazing what food, 3 kids, and aging does to the body. Ugghhh
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Okay guys I have a question.

What kind of woman do you prefer as far as body type goes? Do you prefer a stick skinny woman, athletic build, meat on the bones, chubby, fat, etc. I am just curious.

TIA

To each his own, but I like some meat on the bone! </poor rhyming> :blushing:
    When I was much younger, I used to tell my friends "I'd take a size 12 over a size 2 any day of the week" but now my preferences are much less of a hardline because you can find so much beauty available at all dress sizes. :wink: Nevertheless, I still much prefer 'soft curves' :love: to 'sharp angles', so ribs-n-collarbones are still a no-go for me :noway:

+1
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

Oh my god.
    You mean this hot super models most probably after delivery will change that much. I feel so sorry. Look at the bauty. Women beauty age is so short compared to guys.

I really like to know the person I put her photo might change that much as you said?

I do remember britney spears when she was teen and I was too. she was my heroine. I was a fan of here. but nowadays I cannot believe what I saw in her body as well as face? Do you think that is the result of pregnancy?

I think a lot of Brittney's change was in her lifestyle.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I prefer a woman who is happy in her own skin. If she says she is fat and she clearly is not, big turn off. I dated a girl who was 5'7" and 110lbs and she called herself fat. She worked out 5 days a week and was in amazing shape. Broke up with her because she was obsessed with calling herself fat. (She was a healthy eater and did not starve herself.)

I