:happy: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:

HOORAY!!!!!
  • Myosha86
    Options
    Congrats!! Well done !!
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    great job! Be very proud of everything you are doing!!!!!!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Your post made me smile this morning! Good work on reaching that first goal! Now, march on toward the next one! You are doing an awesome job!
  • jwrizzle
    Options
    I feel like your story is my story! I am 300 as of today after being 345 July 9th when I had my daughter. I can't wait to be out of the 300's and am hoping it will happen next week! Great job! you inspired me!
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your accomplishment! Keep it up!
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    you guys can all do tthis keep at it
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Keep it up!!!
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wonderful to hear such great news like this!!! Well done, we're all rooting for you to get to your next mini - goal :)
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    congrats on reaching your goal by Nov 1st.. small goals are the only ones we should be making.. I think thats where realistic weight loss goals in the past have failed.. I think we all want to be our "perfect" size within 2 weeks and honestly it took time to get out of shape.. will take time to get back in shape again...

what a wonderful place myfitnesspal is.. I never dreamed I would stick with something for more than 70 days and on top of that.. the best part is the wonderful friendships I have gained from this too
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Keep it girl! Before you know it, you'll be sporting that baby BuMp! :flowerforyou:
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations and wishing you continued success. I love hearing these stories; they are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • Penny4em
    Penny4em Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic....well done you!! I hope you are very proud of yourself!! Looking forward to hearing more of your journey :-) Good luck my dear xxx
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to be able to say that many more times to you :)

I often have little 'goodbye ceremonies' at the scale each time I move down the a xx0. on the scale as a vow to myself i will never see that number again.
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Keep it girl! Before you know it, you'll be sporting that baby BuMp! :flowerforyou:
    i sure hope so
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!