Before N After Hip Hop Abs W/ Pics

Options

Replies

• ItsSamantha
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! Those are great results. I am currently doing Insanity, two more weeks to go! Good luck with insanity! I am sure you will rock it.

Thanks!!Awesome,i bet you got some great results so far.I can't wait to finish insanity and see what my results are.I am on week 1 day 3 today :-)
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! All that hard work had definitely paid off
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Absolutely amazing pics! You are looking fantastic Samantha!!!! Is this a DVD or and Xbox game?
  • Heavyd2g
    Heavyd2g Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you have done so well in a short space of time, you look great. Good luck with insanity, i'm on week 4 at the moment and trust me, ur gonna see even more results!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WoW. Great job.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Great job!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Good for you for busting your butt!
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Absolutely amazing pics! You are looking fantastic Samantha!!!! Is this a DVD or and Xbox game?

Thank you Tina!It's on DVD'S :D
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Hip Hob Abs is so fun! Insanity is too, but in an...insane way...haha Congrats and keep up the good work!!
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Amazing! keep up the good work.
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Way to go!
    Weight loss is good for sure, but the fitness work has made an amazing difference!
    Keep posting on your progress please.
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Thanks you all.I sure hope i get even more results from insanity!Would love to lose 20 lbs with it and hopefully more then 20 inches!!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well!!! The Shaun T in Insanity is not as goofy as the Hip Hop Abs Shaun T (IMO)... enjoy the journey girl! You are doing so well!!
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Insanity is an amazingly awesome program, and you will get amazingly awesome results! Good luck!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Fabulous Doll! Great results. I was thinking Insanity but might consider Hip Hop Abs as well.
  • Mnecka
    Mnecka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!!! Totally adding Hip Hop Abs to my Christmas list.....
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    beautiful results! amazing!
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!