HALLOWEEN CANDY

Options
How many pieces of candy did YOU eat last night?! Come on! Be honest!!

I ate 7 fun size candy bars: 2 Snickers, 4 Milky Ways, and 1 Twix!

Phew! I feel better....now you!!!

Replies

• sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I ate all the candy and drank all the beer.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I had a peanut butter Snickers (disappointing) and a fun-sized Butterfingers to make up for it, along with a handful of cheetos and an airline-sized Tanqueray (hey, my neighborhood believes in treating the grownups too). This morning I was down 3 lbs from yesterday, so I'm calling it - I have discovered the ULTIMATE SECRET TO WEIGHT LOSS!!!1!

Expect my HCG (Halloween candy, Cheetos, Gin) Diet book on Amazon any day now.
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hahahaha, I'm sure you'll have a great following, too!!!
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    I had 2 reeses cups, 2 banana laffy taffy, one fun size snickers and fun size milky way. I logged them though.

Eta: one house was giving out jello shots to adults, who could pass that up?
  • lilimax
    Options
    I tested out the fun size candy in the bowl. Had to make sure it was okay to give out to the kiddies. Snickers peanut butter square, Nestle Crunch, Peanut butter cups (3). Thought I'd really blown it, but it was delicious. Weighed in this morning and was the same as I was last week. So, not too bad so far. By-the-way, I'm really down about 22 pounds. I started losing doing WW online, but it stopped working, so I found this place and it's working well...I'm kinda old with slow metabolism, but feel great on this calorie counting regimen and am oh so gradually losing the pounds.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    One mini hersey dark chocolate.

The rest of the evening consisted of half a large pizza and a pint of rum.
  • lilimax
    Options
    So funny!
  • Drea89
    Drea89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i had a fruit tootsi roll, half a mini reesee cup, and 1 whopper. Lol, i did good!. Now to stay away from my daughter stash. Lol
  • laurainparis
    laurainparis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I had a Snickers peanut butter square (delicious!) and half a bite-size Heath that my child discarded. Heath Bars are too sophisticated for her taste. :)
    I would have had more, but we celebrated a birthday at work and I had a fairly big piece of cake, so I was a good girl after that.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I had 1 fun size bag of whoppers (3 whopper balls in each bag). But Then I had 3 cocktails at a party....
  • chenabear
    chenabear Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I didn't get any, I'm so sad
  • lisab0864
    Options
    No kids = no candy to steal. Only have KitKats in the house and I don't like them.. So no candy for me.. REALLY WANT SOME THOUGH!!!!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I had 2.
    Almond joy and Snickers
  • mjwarford
    mjwarford Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I actually did pretty well despite my husband buying my favorite candies (Peanut Butter Squared, peanut butter cups, and those caramel apple pops).
    I staved off the urge by baking the mini low fat pumpkin cheesecakes and low fat pumpkin spice cookies from skinnytaste. Still lots of sugar but not so bad on the fat and calories. I was also really mean to my children and made them eat blackbean soup with kale before going out :P
    Now to stay reasonable until all of the candy is out of the house...
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Mine were all fun sized, 2 almond snickers, 1 milky way, 1 M&M, 1 snickers, 1 butterfinger, one twix
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Trick or treat was postponed until tonight in our area because of Hurrican Sandy. I don't like most candy so the only thing I bought that is tempting is the Snickers. I had 2 of those a couple of days ago and might have more tonight, maybe not. I have to be in the mood for candy. Any leftovers will go to work tomorrow.
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    I tried really really really hard and didn't eat any! Before I would have had a bunch of mini chocolate bars and mini bags of chips. Pretty proud of myself.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Not that much, but that's because I had fresh pie. I can always eat more candy tomorrow! :drinker:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Trick or treat was postponed until tonight in our area because of Hurrican Sandy. I don't like most candy so the only thing I bought that is tempting is the Snickers. I had 2 of those a couple of days ago and might have more tonight, maybe not. I have to be in the mood for candy. Any leftovers will go to work tomorrow.

I'm jealous of your indifference to most candy...
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Hmm....2 fun sized mounds bars, 2 bite sized butterfinger, a fun sized recees' fast break. I think that's it. I can't believe I stayed away from the whoppers! And now, its all on its way to troops overseas! A much better cause than in my stomach!