HALLOWEEN CANDY

Options

Replies

• IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    Yesterday I had a donut (my halloween treat), one sweet tart & two jolly rancher chews. I ran my *kitten* off for that donut!
  • Psychedelicately
    Psychedelicately Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had a peanut butter Snickers (disappointing) and a fun-sized Butterfingers to make up for it, along with a handful of cheetos and an airline-sized Tanqueray (hey, my neighborhood believes in treating the grownups too). This morning I was down 3 lbs from yesterday, so I'm calling it - I have discovered the ULTIMATE SECRET TO WEIGHT LOSS!!!1!

Expect my HCG (Halloween candy, Cheetos, Gin) Diet book on Amazon any day now.

LOL
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I kept telling myself, "it's only a fun size". So I ate them all night for about 4 hours. Come to think of it, I ate more than I gave away.
  • Psychedelicately
    Psychedelicately Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had 4 mini candy bars. I am so amazed at my will power not to eat more.
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    None! My son it too old to trick or treat and I didn't hand out candy because of being at school. Also, I am not a candy person. I will take salty treats over sweets any day.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I had one snack size 100 Grand bar... but, the rest of my day was really bad so it didn't really matter. I ate like crap all day yesterday. :( Cookies, crackers, pudding, etc.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    According to my Food Diary...13!! Ouch! Honesty is a killer.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    1 brownie, 1 Kit Kat, 1 Hershey's mini
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat a single piece of candy. I bought candy that none of us likes, and it was all gone before 8:00 last night. FTW!
  • myfitnessisavirtue
    myfitnessisavirtue Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    2 almond joys, 1 peanut m&m
    logged and accounted for and didn't even go over :-)
    Now what to do with that 3 pound bag of candy we didn't use for the trick or treaters...I put it out of sight for now.
  • princesskellie60
    princesskellie60 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    None, I'm sick and everything that goes in comes out quickly. I just couldn't waste chocolate like that. But if I was feeling well it totally would have been at least 2 reese's peanut butter cups.
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 mini twix, mini snickers, mini reeses, and a mini chocolate cupcake.

Thought I was doing good because they were all mini, but boy is that deceiving! LOL

Phew, I feel better now too. :)
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I had a few gummy bears... Probably around 20... and a Halloween mini cupcake this morning.
    I'M DONE until next year! LOL :)
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    i had a fruit tootsi roll, half a mini reesee cup, and 1 whopper. Lol, i did good!. Now to stay away from my daughter stash. Lol

Who in their right mind stops after HALF of a reeses cup? I need to be your friend!

^ This is exactly why I didn't buy any Reese's this year. I would have eaten the whole bowl full by now. Those are like little cups full of temptation.
  • kadigirl7
    kadigirl7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No kids, no candy for me. :( And noone brought any to work. I was under my calorie goal yesterday and I was even PLANNING on eating some!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm so candy hungover I don't remember. But it's all in my diary and I was under calories for the day... nutrition, on the other hand, was severely lacking
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I had a caramel apple sucker and I logged it, I love those things!
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My kids are still young, so we didn't go out to get candy. I did attempt to make my famous brownies last night, but forgot to set the timer and forgot about them, so had to throw them away! <- Maybe that's not such a bad thing!?
  • kadigirl7
    kadigirl7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Spoke too soon. Just walked into the break room to a bag of candy. 2 reeses and a mini snickers down.
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    Options
    None. If I eat one, it's over...I won't be able to stop!
    THIS is what I should have done! Logged it as 1100 calories, but actually lost count so it could have been more. Either way, I am way over for this week. Good thing there are only a few left now.