HALLOWEEN CANDY

Options

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    One Almond Joy, one raspberry Tootsie Pop, and one of those orange-flavored Tootsie Roll minis.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Ok I lied... I forgot about the 5 mini Hershey dark chocolate bars
  • hmanley66
    Options
    i had a fruit tootsi roll, half a mini reesee cup, and 1 whopper. Lol, i did good!. Now to stay away from my daughter stash. Lol

Who in their right mind stops after HALF of a reeses cup? I need to be your friend!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I had 4 mini reeces pb cups. Yumm!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    2 strawberry laffy taffy, one snickers, one butterfinger, and a tootsie roll... All fun size...
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    0. Because I don't buy candy, and I don't have kids yet :)
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    None...we don't do Halloween....but I woke up this morning with an incredible urge to run to Target for a bag of 50% off candy corn. Lol
  • caitzuu
    caitzuu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a few, all within my daily count but I definitely had to put someone else on candy duty before I went overboard!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Not sure, about 7 or 8 various fun size bars plus I drank 1 1/2 beers. But I'm not sweating it because I was down 3 inches this morning and hitting the gym this afternoon.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I tested out the fun size candy in the bowl. Had to make sure it was okay to give out to the kiddies. Snickers peanut butter square, Nestle Crunch, Peanut butter cups (3). Thought I'd really blown it, but it was delicious. Weighed in this morning and was the same as I was last week. So, not too bad so far. By-the-way, I'm really down about 22 pounds. I started losing doing WW online, but it stopped working, so I found this place and it's working well...I'm kinda old with slow metabolism, but feel great on this calorie counting regimen and am oh so gradually losing the pounds.

Way to go!
    I prefer to just count my calories I find that when I say I am going to give something up its all I want!
    I ate 1 reeses peanut butter cup at work.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I had none :)
    Same here;-)
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I couldn't even tell you - it was all a blur.
  • jackie6888
    Options
    I had ZERO Candy and brought the rest to work to get rid of today :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    A full size Reese's bar (2 cups), 2 mini twizzlers and a mini kitkat. Not bad for me. Especially considering we walked for about 2 full hours in the freezing cold. :bigsmile:
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I had a mini pack of parma violets and a mini drumstick lollipop. Lovely.
  • starjumper12
    Options
    my boss brought in home-made candy corn, so i had to try 1 (and only 1) and then i test drove the candy bowl with 1 package of swedish berries... it scanned in at 45 cals. :D
  • ewestsca
    ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I ate 1 snack bag of Sour Patch Kids Zombies and 1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and they laid like a brick in my stomach. I can't believe I use to eat peanut butter cup after peanut butter cup. I feel sick just thinking about it.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I had 2 fun size kit kats and a fun size bag of m-m's. Also, about 8 shots of cotton candy vodka with sprite zero. LOL
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    2 "fun size" twix. My husband bought 3 gigantic bags of candy to hand out (85 pieces each) and I was pissed because I just KNEW that we were going to have a ton leftover (that was his plan-- he's got a mega sweet tooth). Hah! We burned through those bags (less 2 twix for me) by 7:45. So thankfully, I don't have any leftover candy in my house this year.
  • dlg1467
    dlg1467 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I managed to only have 1 little Coffee Crisp and 1 little Baby Ruth. Not too bad at all.
    the real issue is that there will be a GIANT bowl of chocolate and goodies sitting at home for the next 2 months!
    its resisting the temptation that will be tricky. I know, I know have one or two and count them. It's still tough to do.
    No, I can't get rid of it because its my kids candy. They are old enough to keep track of it and call me out on it if I try to take it to work to get rid of it.