Hot moms

Options

Replies

• 05saleengirl
    Options
    I dont believe hotness can be measured in weight, shape or any 1 specific trait...Hotness is within, and when you got it, you just got it, and when you know it, you drive us guys crazy!

I would like to add that guys with attitudes like yours drive us crazy in return!

LOL...Well damn...I hope its a good kinda crazy....And If Im out of line on this blog feel free to kick me out. I saw the title and thought here's a spot where I can go say congrats to all the hot moms for going above and beyond every damn day!

I think you're ok here... that stomach certainly is! great job there!

^^Agreed!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    From what I have seen there are a lot of great looking moms... what one thinks pretty someone else might not.

Being a mom is pretty in itself... take pride in the fact that you brought life into this world :heart:

We're so crafty, we make people!

:laugh:

Next time someone asks me if I have a superpower, I'm going to tell them I turn sperm into people.

I love it!! Funny quote for my FB status is going to be this!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I'm 46 and my kids are 22, 18 and 16. For the first time in years I had someone hoot and whistle at me while I was pumping gas. I had to look around to see if they meant me lol. They yelled yeah you hot blonde! woo hoo beeped etc. lol. I just cracked up laughing. My daughter was in the car laughing and said see mom! I told you you're looking smokin hot! lol

I bet it made your day; how could it not right?!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40. Mom to a 21 year old son and 18 year old daugter :)
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options

and a gorgeous one at that!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

and a gorgeous one at that!

Thank you! and so are you!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! all you hot moms are giving me such motivation! So I'll join in - I'm 40 with 2 kids - 15 & 12. My goal is to not look old enough to be their mom...I wanna be a MILF....especially since I'm single! :devil:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    <---- Mama to the most amazing 3 yr old lil fella EVER! Wouldn't trade it for the world!

Hot mama? Heck yes! :wink:

Hubba hubba! :love: :love: :love:
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm the 27 year old mom of an almost 2 year old baby girl and a 3 month old baby boy! I wanna be a hot mom when i grow up! lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    32yr old single mom of 2 kids(9 &6).... Toot toot honey lol.....:drinker:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    SAHM here, at your service :happy:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ok I have to tell this story, my son is 20 in college now, and he had a couple guys over working on some project for school, I was going to the theatre with my girlfriend and both of the boys that were over, they were probably mid 20s, on gi bill, did the double take when I left in my heels and skirt, felt pretty good if I do say so myself! lol
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ....my brain has gone ka-put these days

And THIS is the TRUE definition of a mom! LOL:laugh:

It really is!! LOL :sad:

Idk where my mind goes to these day
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    ....my brain has gone ka-put these days

And THIS is the TRUE definition of a mom! LOL:laugh:

It really is!! LOL :sad:

Idk where my mind goes to these day

Wait, you guys are telling me that the pregnancy brain DOESN'T go away? :cry:
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Toot, Toot....I'm almost 43 and have 3 children (two grown) and two grandchildren. Woot, Woot!!! :drinker:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    35 year old yummy mummy here :smile: I have a gorgeous 3 year old son and beautiful 17 month old daughter.

I'm also a secondary school teacher....in Summer term I had kids tell me, on 2 occasions. 'miss, you're really pretty', and a couple of weeks ago I walked past a big group of boys and they were like 'Who is that??'. Kind of gross really, I don't like to think of teenage boys looking at me like that.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    ok I have to tell this story, my son is 20 in college now, and he had a couple guys over working on some project for school, I was going to the theatre with my girlfriend and both of the boys that were over, they were probably mid 20s, on gi bill, did the double take when I left in my heels and skirt, felt pretty good if I do say so myself! lol

Cute.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i love being a mom... and i just became a gma..yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and I look DAMN good! *Toot Toot!* LOL
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I do believe my profile pic says it all ;)