To my fellow shaved head guys (and the gals that love us)

Options

Replies

• Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    And I as an added note... well, I shave my head because.... I'd look stupid with hair.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    just remember the less hair we have .....the more head we get
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Didnt read all the comments but just throw on a skully or cap and call it a day:smile:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I only shave every 3 days or so. With a safety razor. Since switching, I don't have to shave every morning and still keep it smooth.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Hair. No Hair. if a man is sexy he just is!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ls6jzeDBbr1qh1j0co1_500.gif
  • debbie14892
    debbie14892 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend shaves and I think he is the sexiest man! Bald is extremely sexy!!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Trolls aside.............

I shave a minimum of twice a week, sometimes 3 depending on what's going on or if my hair decides to have a growth spurt. I use a Headblade. Love that thing. So slick for getting my head done quickly. Cuts aren't usually a problem unless I'm in too much of a hurry. Man, head cuts suck. They just don't stop bleeding! haha
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I am undecided, some men are so sexy with a bald head some not so much! So I say for me it depends on the guy!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ls6jzeDBbr1qh1j0co1_500.gif

:drool: :heart: a clean head
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Hair. No Hair. if a man is sexy he just is!!

yep, totally agree! EVen halo hair is all good..look at Ed Harris!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Trolls aside.............

I shave a minimum of twice a week, sometimes 3 depending on what's going on or if my hair decides to have a growth spurt. I use a Headblade. Love that thing. So slick for getting my head done quickly. Cuts aren't usually a problem unless I'm in too much of a hurry. Man, head cuts suck. They just don't stop bleeding! haha
    Tried one of those too. I can't recommend a good safety razor enough. Make it a ritual, take your time, you'll enjoy it. The cuts are fewer, no irritation, etc.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I do not discriminate! Some men look better bald and some with hair... just the way it is :)
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I shave my head every night. Sometimes I skip a night during the week if I did a really intense shoulder workout and I physically cant hold my arms over my head that long, but every night I make it smooth again.

I had a receeding hair line and instead of trying to fake it like I still had hair, I shaved it. I get compliments from people all the time about it and my most importantly, my wife loves it.
  • prinlea2000
    prinlea2000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate against men with hair but my preference is a bald man. Love it!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love a smooth head and a scruffy face!!!:love:
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Love both my Big Baldie and my little baldie guys :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Rogaine really doesn't work. If it did, no one would be bald...

Not true. If they made a cream to grow hair and a cream to remove all the hair on my head, I'd choose the latter. My head was meant to be bald..

Some like it; some don't. I don't give a *kitten* either way. My head.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Love a shaved/bald head. The confidence is so sexy.. not to mention the textures!