To my fellow shaved head guys (and the gals that love us)

Options

Replies

• jessejames3ball
    Options
    I shaved this morning. It feels real nice today. haha
  • Unchained_by_Grace
    Options
    Usually shave every other day. Keeps it nice and smooth. :happy:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I shave it every day to keep it silky smooth;) I want it to glisten when the sun hits it !!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Rogaine really doesn't work. If it did, no one would be bald...
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

Much as I love hair, I'm pretty sure people are bald because of Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel doesn't have a damn thing to do with pretty much anyone shaving their heads.

He has EVERYTHING to do with male baldness. Without him why would anyone want to be bald????

Yul Brynner (the older generation has spoken)

https://www.google.com/search?q=yul+brynner&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=3i6TUNL3FYS62wWVuYDIBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=1063

Where has HE been hiding all my life?
  • 2muchsauce
    Options

Not exactly true.............I love to shave it:)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I shave it every day to keep it silky smooth;) I want it to glisten when the sun hits it !!

that is when it is at its sexiest!!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Bald is sexy!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Hair or no hair is all good. But a nice smooth head can be very sexy..not all can do it though because their heads aren't shaped right..but a nice smooth round one you can just rub your finger tips all over it and give nice massages..

This^^

I've loved guys who look terrible bald and loved guys who looked smashingly hot bald...depends on the man.
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I shave mine for no particular reason a few times a year...
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My husband has a GORGEOUS full head of hair, and he got bored with it and Bic'ed it all off last week, I thought he was going crazy. Something about shaved heads make men look so much meaner...My husband is the sweetest guy ever, but now he looks like he enjoys curb-stomping people...It's kinda sexy, lol!
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    I try to stick to twice a week...face and head actually. I like to watch them race to see which grows faster. I can get bad razorburn on my face if I do it more often than that and I would hate to see how my head would respond.
  • 2muchsauce
    Options
    I try to stick to twice a week...face and head actually. I like to watch them race to see which grows faster. I can get bad razorburn on my face if I do it more often than that and I would hate to see how my head would respond.

Check out the Head Blade. It's an awesome razor made just for the head! No nicks or razor burn ever:) Just silky smooth........
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Shave once a week at a minimum for me.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    bald is sexy!!
    the "scruffy" head look can be pulled off by some :wink:
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone can say they hate bald guys. Bald guys are hot! Guys with hair are hot but there's something about a bald guy :love:

Lord I need a date :laugh:
  • StyxxandStones
    Options

Haha, I was waiting for you to respond! One of my fave baldies! :flowerforyou:
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'd rather see a guy with no hair at all than a 1/2 bald guy, personally. If you're losing it just accept it and shave or buzz it.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I shave my head because I am losing it and Vin Diesel had nothing to do with it. Besides Michael Jordan started that trend. I keep a shadow, I don't want to look intimidating.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Not just anyone can pull off a bald head...but when a guy can and does,,, WOOO hot!