To my fellow shaved head guys (and the gals that love us)

Options

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Love a shaved/bald head. The confidence is so sexy.. not to mention the textures!

^^^^^THIS x100000000
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    My husband shaves his head.... he only does it about once every other week or so and I love it! :love:

Mine too and me too!

ETA: not that I shave my head, I meant I love it too!!
  • jmac39574
    Options
    When I am on my game I shave every other day

Lately, it has been once a week to 10 days AND I feel like a slob when I do not shave.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't bic it, he buzzes it about once ever 2 weeks. I like it better than completely shaved.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I find if I go longer than about 4 days...its a ***** to shave and it irritates "my poor soft cuddly head"
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I think bald guys are HOT, but they have to have a nice shaped head.
    Throw some tats on, and its a winning combo!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My b/f used to have what I call the "Monks Ring" around his head...used to go to the barber to get it trimmed. I said to him why don't you just shave your head, save the barber money and look sexy? Well, saving money definitely appealed to his frugal nature. Now he shaves twice a week and LOVE his bald head!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Ug I hate bald guys.

Such strong language for such a light topic!

.... "Ug I hate blonde chicks." ...

laff.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Ug I hate bald guys.

Such strong language for such a light topic!

.... "Ug I hate blonde chicks." ...

laff.

Yeah go missKortney
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Installed a mirror in my shower. Shave mine every morning. Twice a day, if I am going out that night. It's me.
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    Oh my husband is almost completely bald but he's guaranteed sex if he has shaven it off completely. I think bald is sexy I know a lot of people who don't but I wish he was slick bald. yumyum
  • watfamily
    watfamily Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Depends on the shape of the guys head if you can go completely bald. Love it though!!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    I love a smooth head and a scruffy face!!!:love:
    oh yes!!! for sure
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Mmm,i like shaved heads IF the guy looks like pitbull or vin deisel... Yumm! :)
    So basically muscular,confident and good looking with a killer smile!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    My husband shaves his head...but my fav is when it has grown out a couple of days and feels like peach fuzz....love to rub his head to feel the soft little hairs!! I love my shaven head man!!!
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't bic it, he buzzes it about once ever 2 weeks. I like it better than completely shaved.
    I wish my husband would try to shave his, I would love to see how it looks on him! I love his buzz cut, but would love to see him at least once with no hair at all.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    The only people in my town who shave their heads were the "gangster" kids, so I've never met a real man with a shaved head. Not sure if I'd like it or not, but hair isn't what defines if I like someone or not. I'd give bald guys a try. :drinker:
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    i wake up not feeling like shaving every day... sadly women need smooth and silky legs..... and armpits...

However a smooth head and some scruff is pretty hot =)
  • stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Rogaine really doesn't work. If it did, no one would be bald...

Much as I love hair, I'm pretty sure people are bald because of Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel doesn't have a damn thing to do with pretty much anyone shaving their heads.

He has EVERYTHING to do with male baldness. Without him why would anyone want to be bald????

AGREED 100%