Mike’s Daily Rant 11/02/2012 Topic: Starting Monday

Options
124»

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I find myself doing this with other things (non weight loss related). Great post!

It applies to anything so yeah. Thanks!!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love your posts.

Guess what the day after yesterday and the day before tomorrow I'm going to lift!! :smile:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I love your posts.

Guess what the day after yesterday and the day before tomorrow I'm going to lift!! :smile:

Thanks! LOL You may Im fine with that. I say things that come to mind right then and end up being funny later when thought about.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    animated25.gif
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    you know, you have your own blog you can use...

I have never loved you more.

I just assume he can't figure out how to use it. The only alternative is that he is extremely egotistical and thinks that everyone wants to read everything that he has to say, but that his thoughts are too valuable to be hidden away in a blog and must therefore be repeatedly expressed in the forum... but not in the form of a topical discussion like most forum topics... instead in the form of a blog... because it is a blog... posted in the forums... so he can talk about himself.... not just once or twice for support...but nonstop... all the time.... because he likes to hear himself talk. Anyhow, I think that option is definitely not the case. I'm confident the issue is he just can't use a blog. =)
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I always, always said Monday, until one Thursday I looked into the mirror and said I'm done. Haven't looked back since!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options

I just assume he can't figure out how to use it. The only alternative is that he is extremely egotistical and thinks that everyone wants to read everything that he has to say, but that his thoughts are too valuable to be hidden away in a blog and must therefore be repeatedly expressed in the forum... but not in the form of a topical discussion like most forum topics... instead in the form of a blog... because it is a blog... posted in the forums... so he can talk about himself.... not just once or twice for support...but nonstop... all the time.... because he likes to hear himself talk. Anyhow, I think that option is definitely not the case. I'm confident the issue is he just can't use a blog. =)

I'm not sure I understand why it matters? Just because it's posted in the forums doesn't mean you have to read it...
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

All true statements.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

I'm not sure I understand why it matters? Just because it's posted in the forums doesn't mean you have to read it...

^^^This^^^ LOL