Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/5/12

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
Good morning! Got any NSV's to share this morning? :)

Replies

• dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My size 18 jeans are way too big, I am officially wearing a size 16 today! Yay, so excited!
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    technically it was yesterday... but I ate veggies with my three main meals. I hate veggies. The taste... alright. The texture.... blah. But I will be doing it again today to try to make it a habit. It's not like I eat for pleasure anyway. :)
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I was 'getting too skinny" at work today. Totally not true, and its totally what I am wearing, but I'll take it. I've never been called skinny in my life.
  • LUV2CARDIO
    LUV2CARDIO Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yesterday... Bodymedia said 1064 Calorie Deficit!!!
  • FordGal40
    Options
    My NSV is that after almost 2 months of being on hiatus with my diet/workout plan I got up this morning, had a bowl of multigrain cheerios & went for a 42 minute walk! Why 42 minutes? I'm not really sure, but it sure felt good!
  • milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have two NSVs of the day:

1. I can actually button my favorite gray pants (that I haven't been wearing because they were too snug) and they are loose in the waist AND hips. :drinker:

2. My hips fit in my chair (at work) without being squeezed! :laugh:
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Went to grab a fresh labcoat for the start of the week.
    grabed the last L, then thought about it
    put it back
    grabed an S
    IT fits
    :drinker:

Thour i think i've given myself a fake NSV.
    all my clothes used to be big and baggy to hide the flab,
    now everythings much tighter, so I don't think I've actually lost as many inces as the drop in clothes size suggests....

I did read that slim ppl tend to wear fitted/ tight clothes, so that if things start to get a bit tighter you notice earlier and take corrective action.

Which is what I've found myself doing.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This weekend I woke up in the morning and my wedding ring had fallen off while I was asleep. It's way too big after only a few pounds.

Oh, and I bought a bag of Dove Chocolates on October 8th, and there are still some left! (I let myself have 1 a day) Which, is not only a NSV, but an out-right mircale considering how much I LOVE chocolate!
  • Kitkat_58
    Kitkat_58 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Went shopping yesterday with my daughter. I decided to try on some new jeans. I figured I would be down 1 size, nope, I am down 2 sizes!!!!!!!! I was totally shocked and HAPPY!
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Oh, and I bought a bag of Dove Chocolates on October 8th, and there are still some left! (I let myself have 1 a day) Which, is not only a NSV, but an out-right mircale considering how much I LOVE chocolate!

OOh i do that too.
    Hubby got a box of chocs when he leeft his old job. He doesn't do alcohol so they were all mine.
    I still have 2 in the fridge.
    He left his job in June......
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    My workout capris tried to fall off though my run at lunch time - Had to abandon the run in the end as they were trying to take my underwear with them :embarassed:
  • KMRose1788
    KMRose1788 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am back at work after a 3 week vacation, and all my coworkers are commenting on how great i look. I am down almost 15 pounds and feel wonderful :)
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    this morning I measure my hips and I lost 2 inches (from 44 to 42) in 2 weeks (doing Les Mills Pump and The Butt Bible)
  • ktbkitten
    Options
    I didn't eat more chips then I said I was going to at lunch. Which is amazing because chips are like chocolate for me :happy:

Great NSVs everyone and I love the one with the underware falling off too funny!! :drinker:
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Last night when my boyfriend came over, he walked in the room and we had this little convo:

BF: "What? Who are you and where is my girlfriend? Quick, let's make out before she gets back."
    Me: "You would do that to your loving GF?"
    BF: "Hell yeah! I got this hot little thing alone in her room and I can totally just use the excuse that you two look alike."

lol it was amazing. And later in the night I asked if he was "jiggling my jello" as he was touching my stomach and he said, "No, I was noticing that there isn't any jello left to jiggle!"

:D HUGE NSV'S
  • cinemec
    Options
    Bought some new walking trousers today... 34" waist! that's 10" off the old me with a 44" waist!

Happy happy joy joy!
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Small one - The shirt I'm wearing is a tad bit looser than normal.
    Major one - I haven't had any soda in over a week and I really haven't had a craving for it either.
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I was 'getting too skinny" at work today. Totally not true, and its totally what I am wearing, but I'll take it. I've never been called skinny in my life.

@Scarlett_S - You've really never been called skinny? Because you look skinny in your profile pic. Not "too" skinny, but really good. I'd be happy to look like you!
  • muffle1969
    muffle1969 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    1. My shirt fits instead of being too tight. I don't have to wear my jacket closed over it.

2. I realized I'm in significantly less pain than I was three months ago before I started this. I have Fibromyalgia, and I simply don't hurt as much.
  • toledochic
    toledochic Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started off at a size 22 pants. This morning I put on my size 18 jeans and they are loose! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!