Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/5/12

Replies

• lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    I am now running 3-minute intervals!!!! Never thought that would happen!
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Wearing a pair of size 12 jeans today from Old Navy, and they are not even skin tight. They are comfortable and I can breathe. I started at a size 18 or 20 pants from only the plus size stores. :happy:
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Today I am wearing the jeans that used to fit me the tightest, and they are so loose that I should have worn a belt!
  • redmamacita
    redmamacita Posts: 43 Member
    down 1% body fat in 2 weeks!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    getting a TON of compliments on what I'm wearing today :)
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    ate a carby lunch but my abs, supported and molded by the strong muscles, are keeping in my food baby and still look flat and sexy!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    My size 18 jeans are way too big, I am officially wearing a size 16 today! Yay, so excited!
    I'm right there with you! some of my 18's fit and my 16's a bit tight but yea they zip and feel fine!
  • kmcgaw
    kmcgaw Posts: 93 Member
    Wearing a pair of size 12 jeans today from Old Navy, and they are not even skin tight. They are comfortable and I can breathe. I started at a size 18 or 20 pants from only the plus size stores. :happy:

Me too! I still have a pair of 18's in the closet as a reminder of how far I have come. Bought 3 new pairs of 12's this past weekend and can't wait to trade them in for 10's!
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    An acquaintance I haven't seen since August 1st ---> "Oh, I see you stayed skinny."
    Me---> "Well, I'm working on getting muscular."
    Her ---> "Oh, just stop. Why don't you go over there (points to table full of food at a party) and eat something!"

She mumbles to my sister in law about how she "Does everything right and ...keeps gaining weight." Except that she has a beer in her hand, and nearly every time I see her is drinking something sugary or alcholic. :)
    Shrug. That was fun.
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    I upped all of my weights today during my lift!

I am continuing to lose weight and get fit.

I've gotten a bunch of compliments on my outfit today.
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Started tracking again today after a 2 month hiatus. Weirdly, people keep saying "you look like you've lost weight", but I know I've gained a few back during hiatus. (shrug) I'll take it!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Drinking lemon water even though I don't want to!
  • azjenny72
    azjenny72 Posts: 43 Member
    Size 22 pants that I couldn't button just a few weeks ago fit comfortably now!
  • skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    The boots I bought at the end of last winter that were too tight on my calves are officially falling down and need to be constantly pulled up...and I'm not complaining!
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Mine would be actually logging my food (:
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    I jogged for a full 10 minutes! I honestly cannot remember when I've done this, other than in high school!
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    34DD is such a difficult size! They never carry it except at like VS. My roommate is always complaining. Lol grats to you though, I recently moved from 36D to 34D, great feeling.
  • bloodysore
    bloodysore Posts: 77 Member
    I updated my measurements and realized I can buy women's clothing! No more plus! (Granted I am still an xxl but hey!)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    My 'skinny' pants straight out of the dryer not even tight on TOM day 1.
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Despite there being a giant bowl of candy at work, the only thing I have touched are those little packs of Twizzlers, had not eaten any Skittles, Twix, SNickers, etc...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!