Right calve 13" (-.5")
    Waist: 30" (-1.5" :D)
    Upper right arm: 9.5" (-.5")
    Upper left arm: 9" (-1")
    I was happy c: So not today but yesterday and yeah lol
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wearing a pair of size 12 jeans today from Old Navy, and they are not even skin tight. They are comfortable and I can breathe. I started at a size 18 or 20 pants from only the plus size stores. :happy:

Me too! I still have a pair of 18's in the closet as a reminder of how far I have come. Bought 3 new pairs of 12's this past weekend and can't wait to trade them in for 10's!
    So awesome! Kudos to you! :drinker:
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    An acquaintance I haven't seen since August 1st ---> "Oh, I see you stayed skinny."
    Me---> "Well, I'm working on getting muscular."
    Her ---> "Oh, just stop. Why don't you go over there (points to table full of food at a party) and eat something!"

She mumbles to my sister in law about how she "Does everything right and ...keeps gaining weight." Except that she has a beer in her hand, and nearly every time I see her is drinking something sugary or alcholic. :)
    Shrug. That was fun.
    LOL!!!! I have heard many people say that they just can't understand why they can't lose weight and the reality is that we all know why we are fat. It really is as simple as not moving enough or at all and eating far too much (even of good/healthy foods). Kudos to you on "staying skinny." :laugh:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I have to keep my hands in my pant pockets all day because it keeps falling. I really need to add atleast a couple of notches to my belts. This pant is already 3 sizes smaller, looks like 4th size is soon to go down:)
  • Colstriper
    Colstriper Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Went to a party and people asked if I was losing weight. It was nice for people to notice.
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I bought new bra's yesterday and I am down a band size!! I knew the old size was getting big because I had to put it on the farthest hook,but I didn't think it was too big, but I was feeling optimistic so I tried the next size down and woo-hoo!! it fits!!
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Took my bra in all the way to the smallest hook and I could still breathe. Awesome! :tongue:
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    New jeans I bought a month ago are getting loose in the waist. Bought a size medium workout top today and didn't think twice about whether or not it would fit.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    killed the insanity fit test my first go round

put on size 10 jeans today- I started at 22.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    My pants are too big.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I forgot something and had to "walk all the way back" for it, but instead of frustrating me it made me happy because it helped me up my steps for the day!!! LOL
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 servings of veges and one serving of fruit today and it's only 1:30pm! :drinker:
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Picked up a PB cup last night before bed to eat. Looked at it. Put it back on the table and went to bed.
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My normal work out pants started falling off while I was walking today. I had to stop, get an extra hair tie, and tie a knot in them to continue my walk!
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    The hubby said..."Not many people could pull off wearing what you are wearing out in public". :heart: (leggins and a short sweatshirt)
    Started at size 16/XL(tight) now a size 5/7small
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I got through my first day of Level 3 of the 30 Day shred and I didn't cry... yet.
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I took the six mini candy bars that I had stashed in my desk and put them back in the community candy dish in my office.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    I am in the last hole (smallest overall size) on my belt.

________[img]http://sfgf.lilyslim.com/PzhJm6.png width="400" height="80" border="0"[/img]________
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    I took the six mini candy bars that I had stashed in my desk and put them back in the community candy dish in my office.

You are AWESOME! I need the will power to keep my hands out of the candy that my kids got for Halloween-I'll be glad when they have finnished it off!
  • Slack2ShortGo
    Slack2ShortGo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My jeans are giving me the "droopy drawers" look. I can't keep them up with a belt. Time for new pants!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!