Only 4 Pounds Until I Reach My Goal!!! Before/After Pics

Options

Replies

• bail8gent
    Options
    AWESOME AND WHAT A GREAT TRANSFORMATION ! Congrats !!:smile:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    GREAT JOB:) YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!! HOPE I CAN STAY MOTIVATED CAUSE LIKE U SAID IT GETS HARD AT TIMES. WHAT DID YOU MAINLY EAT OR CUT OUT? THESE ARE ISSUES I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH:(

Thank you so much! :flowerforyou:

Yes - it does get hard at times! I mainly cut out the breads, pizza, pastas and junk food that I was constantly stuffing my face with! lol Don't get me wrong - I still treat myself once in a while. I just watch my portion size and make sure that I have enough calories left in the day to indulge! Now, I mostly eat chicken and sometimes steaks along with veggies and fruit. I don't exactly eat "clean", but definitely cleaner than I used to!

Feel free to add me as a friend - I would love to help keep you motivated!
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    AWESOME AND WHAT A GREAT TRANSFORMATION ! Congrats !!:smile:

Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Wow.. great job! You look amazing!!! Great job and keep it up!

Thank you very much! :happy:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Wow. You look 10-15 years older in your heavier picture. Amazing the antiaging benefits with losing weight. Congratulations!!!

:happy: Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:

It is amazing what a body can do when it is treated right! lol
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    whooo you look awesome and make us want to push a little harder :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! It makes me feel so good that my story can now be an inspiration to others!
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal...you did a fantastic job.:flowerforyou:

Thank you!!! It looks like you are doing a fantastic job yourself! Congrats on your big loss!! :happy:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Now that is awesome....Wow you look really young...Great job

• Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Awesome!!! I am sending you a friend request. It's always nice to find someone the same age that has been successful!!
    :drinker:

Thank you for the compliment and the friend request!

As long as you put in the work, your journey will also be a success!! Please don't hesitate to lean on me for motivation / support!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    WOW TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing! It is people like you that keep me going! I have met my halfway point! Best wishes to you! Besides looking great I bet you feel wonderful!

Thank you!!!

Congratulations on your major loss - you are half way there - you will be crossing that finish line before you know it!!!! :drinker:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    good job you look great
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • parvin86
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • simplyrere
    Options
    Simply beautiful! I'm a believer!!
  • kk1410
    kk1410 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lookin at your pics , i keeps me going. i have joined only couple of weeks back and my goal is too far right now.
    but this gives me hope that it can be done.

And just to add you are really pretty.
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    lookin at your pics , i keeps me going. i have joined only couple of weeks back and my goal is too far right now.
    but this gives me hope that it can be done.

And just to add you are really pretty.

It makes me happy to know that I can now inspire people the way that I was inspired by others! I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey - you CAN do it!!!
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Simply beautiful! I'm a believer!!

Thank you so much!! Congrats on the 13 pound weight loss...that's a great start!!
  • 1Clueless1
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for keeping me motivated!
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT WORK!!! I can't wait to lose that muh weight! These photos truly are inspirational :-)
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Dayam lady you are rocking the new you with style. Congrats on your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!