I hate long (male) shorts

Options
124»

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Since when did women start finding almost capri-length pants on guys to be attractive? They feel more like pants to me.
    For me, it's been since....forever. Yea. that's just for me though. And falling just below or at the knee hardly qualifies as capri-length.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Nike SPARQ gear makes shorts that are just above the knee....own a few pairs myself and they work great....Not too short but not too long.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Since when did women start finding almost capri-length pants on guys to be attractive? They feel more like pants to me.

Not all of us do, cause I definitely don't. :sick:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Stare at yourself in the mirror before leaving the house for a five solid minutes. That should be enough time to take yourself in.

WIN
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hey-I like guy's in daisy dukes! :drinker: J/K.....
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Rofl I had to roll up my slacks at work today. Brought my bag, had my shoes, my HRM, bottles, and EVEN fresh briefs n socks. But no shorts or shirt! So I rocked my undershirt n rolled up them slacks. I obviously need new ones cuz I could only roll them up like 2 times... capris all the way. I zipped out of the weight room into the bathroom really fast when I went to put my HRM on. I got pix too
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

I may be showing my age, but this length (to me) is about right. I hate the long below the knee shorts (and the really short shorts). Of course great legs help.
  • sc0ttie
    Options
    Trying being 6'4", I just wear short men's pants as shorts...
  • RNTanya
    RNTanya Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    100% AGREE!

What's NOT to be proud of here?!

shortshorts.jpg

Daisy Dude Dukes....I thought I'd seen it all.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    H & M has a line of men's shorts that end several inches above the knee.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    ****. Wear long ones. Short ones. Denim ones. Cord ones. Go naked. WHO CARES???????????????????? We're all gonna just die someday anyway.

Exactly.