Mike’s Daily Rant 11/05/2012 Topic: Window Shopping

Replies

• Dude, I seriously look forward to your posts. Would you please do a post on Googie Burger?! Or at least consume a Veg Out burger there for me?

Thanks!! Unfortunately I have never heard of it but I will research it for you.
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Oh....and are you effin' serious???? SERIOUSLY?! ...Just...just...

gGLLu.gif

Just no. For the love of all that is holy, put this dribble in your blog.

really?
    500 posts about calories and protein a day are ok, but one fun post in chit chat and fun bothers you?

LOL

LMAO!!!
  • Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Wow. You sound like kind of a dbag. *shrug*
  • Wow. You sound like kind of a dbag. *shrug*

Thank You.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    How very interesting. These are places you don't eat at anymore? It been so long for fast food for me. I don't miss it at all.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Of the places you went to which one used to be your kryptonite? I don’t know that I would have been able to resist the fries at Five Guys if I was inside the restaurant...although once I saw the oil soak the bag that would probably help me resist.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    How come you post these in the forums everyday instead of using the MFP Blog feature? Thats what its there for...

because he is awesome and wants to share his rants with everyone not just his friends or those who know how to find him. :)

Thanks Mike for another fun read! I will have to try this one day when I get real will power

Blogs can be made viewable for all, by the user. Also...if you just want to find someone's blog, go to "My Blog" and put in the username of the person you are looking for at the end of the link in the browser (erasing yours).
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    To the complainers: Do you wake up, look in the mirror, and try really hard to find something about which to be offended? I truely feel bad for how unhappy you must be. So...do you also complain that the free beer was the wrong brand?
  • tmpayton
    tmpayton Posts: 148 Member
    I LOOOVE your FORUM rants!!! Window shopping fast food....too funny!
  • I LOOOVE your FORUM rants!!! Window shopping fast food....too funny!

Thank You.
  • To the complainers: Do you wake up, look in the mirror, and try really hard to find something about which to be offended? I truely feel bad for how unhappy you must be. So...do you also complain that the free beer was the wrong brand?

^^^This^^^
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    You seem to have an odd and very interesting obsession with fast food. Perhaps you should seek some therapy for that.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Due to the fact that so many people are annoyed that I post My Daily Rants in the forums. I have decided to only post them once per day in the forums. They have advised that I look into the blog feature and I will do just that. However, I am sorry to notify you all that actually do like them, You will only get one per day on the forums.

Maybe just post about unicorn poop and bacon instead.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Due to the fact that so many people are annoyed that I post My Daily Rants in the forums. I have decided to only post them once per day in the forums. They have advised that I look into the blog feature and I will do just that. However, I am sorry to notify you all that actually do like them, You will only get one per day on the forums.

Mmmmmm. Bacon.......
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    To the complainers: Do you wake up, look in the mirror, and try really hard to find something about which to be offended? I truely feel bad for how unhappy you must be. So...do you also complain that the free beer was the wrong brand?

Well apparently Mike can find something to complain about every day! How unhappy his life must be for him to take this much time out of the day to take up space in a line just to look down his nose at the people who eat at fast food restaurants or those that work there! And interestingly enough... you find him amusing. :huh:
  • You seem to have an odd and very interesting obsession with fast food. Perhaps you should seek some therapy for that.

You know of any good therapists in the Atlanta area?
  • Due to the fact that so many people are annoyed that I post My Daily Rants in the forums. I have decided to only post them once per day in the forums. They have advised that I look into the blog feature and I will do just that. However, I am sorry to notify you all that actually do like them, You will only get one per day on the forums.

Ah Ha! Great idea.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    OP - I'm curious what you DID eat after you drove your hunger through the roof looking at all the tastiness and walking away...

What did you eat when you got home? :smile:
  • To the complainers: Do you wake up, look in the mirror, and try really hard to find something about which to be offended? I truely feel bad for how unhappy you must be. So...do you also complain that the free beer was the wrong brand?

Well apparently Mike can find something to complain about every day! How unhappy his life must be for him to take this much time out of the day to take up space in a line just to look down his nose at the people who eat at fast food restaurants or those that work there! And interestingly enough... you find him amusing. :huh:

Yeah my life is sad but you always seem to pass that beam of sunshine to brighten my day. Thank You. You are the best HuskyOne.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member

Interesting that you took his post seriously. I just assumed it was a funny story which never happened.
This discussion has been closed.