Mike’s Daily Rant 11/05/2012 Topic: Window Shopping

Options

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    OP - I'm curious what you DID eat after you drove your hunger through the roof looking at all the tastiness and walking away...

What did you eat when you got home? :smile:

I ate Fried Talapia. LOL. I made it myself.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    OP - I'm curious what you DID eat after you drove your hunger through the roof looking at all the tastiness and walking away...

Holy cow I just noticed, congrats on the 200lb loss! O_O *eats fried tilapia*
  • bdotshaw
    bdotshaw Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    To the complainers: Do you wake up, look in the mirror, and try really hard to find something about which to be offended? I truely feel bad for how unhappy you must be. So...do you also complain that the free beer was the wrong brand?

THIS. If you don't like the post, just leave it. You people act as though you're being forced to read the man's posts. Go away, tbh. OP: I could never do this, but I commend your willpower! Excellent post.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Happened but she is bitter and needs a snack thats all.

Oh, well then, you are very odd. lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Holy cow I just noticed, congrats on the 200lb loss! O_O *eats fried tilapia*

LOL Thanks.
  • bdotshaw
    Options
    You seem to have an odd and very interesting obsession with fast food. Perhaps you should seek some therapy for that.

Well, this is MFP, so I'm just going to go ahead and assume that many of us have some sort of issue with food...otherwise we'd all be at goal, no?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    To the complainers: Do you wake up, look in the mirror, and try really hard to find something about which to be offended? I truely feel bad for how unhappy you must be. So...do you also complain that the free beer was the wrong brand?

THIS. If you don't like the post, just leave it. You people act as though you're being forced to read the man's posts. Go away, tbh. OP: I could never do this, but I commend your willpower! Excellent post.

LOL. Thanks. You could if I could. I know how weak I am and I made it through.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Happened but she is bitter and needs a snack thats all.

Oh, well then, you are very odd. lol

I agree. I am.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You seem to have an odd and very interesting obsession with fast food. Perhaps you should seek some therapy for that.

Well, this is MFP, so I'm just going to go ahead and assume that many of us have some sort of issue with food...otherwise we'd all be at goal, no?

LOL. You are killing it today.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I loved this post, I've only read one or two others (and enjoyed them as well)...they don't seem to show up much at the times I am logged in. I think it is very interesting that you did this, but I've been told I am rather 'weird' myself.

Please do not stop writing these in the forums. :sad:

Thanks
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    axbama.jpg
  • bdotshaw
    Options

LOL. You are killing it today.

Just sayin' :P
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I think you missed my point. :flowerforyou:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    axbama.jpg

Thanks again for your time and effort to come onto my posts and comment. You are greatly appreciated in case I never told you before.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Best laugh I've had all day...rant on, I look forward to it :)
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Well apparently Mike can find something to complain about every day! How unhappy his life must be for him to take this much time out of the day to take up space in a line just to look down his nose at the people who eat at fast food restaurants or those that work there! And interestingly enough... you find him amusing. :huh:

I must re-read. Apparently I missed the complaining.

Let me help you out in life. The articles in The Onion are made up. WWE Wrestling is scripted. Not everything on TV is true. It's called entertainment.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Best laugh I've had all day...rant on, I look forward to it :)

Thank You!
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fast food window shopping...genius!!! That is the truest test of will power. Congrats on having a ton! :flowerforyou:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Please rant on!!!!!!! I actually enjoy reading them and think it is thought provoking.
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love that you have haters... :laugh: Some people have just lost touch with reality, probably eating less than 1200 a day ROFL :happy:
This discussion has been closed.