Options

Replies

• row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HOT!
  • kegbail
    Options
    You look amazing! You will be my inspiration that I CAN DO IT! I am about 190# and I'd like to get down to 135-140. What does a typical day of eating and workout look like for you?
  • jessicaklessig
    jessicaklessig Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    a little muscle tone ?!? WOW you look great
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congratulations! :)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing, great motivating to stay focused!!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look great! And great abs!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you're hot! amazing job!
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Congratulations on your great success.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    *faints*

You ma'am are super hot and inspiring. :love:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed when I see after pics that make someone look like they've never had a weight problem in their whole lives. Way to go! I wonder if you look so good now partly because you were active even before you lost weight? Just in case, I'll let it serve as a reminder to me to get out of the house and be active every chance I get, weight or no weight! :drinker:
  • 50kgRussianBallerina
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! Thank you for the inspiration and congratulations for your huge achievement!! You look like a completely different person and so beautiful!!! And most of all, you look SO MUCH MORE HAPPY!!! Way to go girl!!! Following in your footsteps :)
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome! great WORK!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    omg! awesome new body! so happy for you!
  • Pghphoto
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!! You are a true inspiration to a lot of us on here. :happy:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    u look GREAT! well done!
  • Anclote
    Anclote Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    One of the best results i have seen. How tall are you?

My license says 5'5'', but the tape measure usually says something more like 5'4'' ;)
  • Anclote
    Options
    You look amazing! You will be my inspiration that I CAN DO IT! I am about 190# and I'd like to get down to 135-140. What does a typical day of eating and workout look like for you?

Thank you so much! You can do it if I can, it just takes time. I friended you so you can take a look at my food and exercise journal. I try to eat tons of veggies, lean protein like fish and tofu, fruits, and whole grains for the majority of my meals. That being said, I have a wicked sweet tooth and sometimes I eat too much chocolate... but I ALWAYS log it, even if I'm kind of embarrassed about it. What you eat in private you wear in public anyway, so why not share it?!
    That's why working out is soooo important: to make the mistakes be not such a big deal!!
    I also take a green tea supplement of 600 mg a day (or you could just drink 6 cups of green tea, but I don't have that dedication, who does)-- Walmart sells a cheap bottle for like $4. I can't believe I just advocated Walmart. But seriously, green tea has so many benefits, including ECGCs and it helps the body burn more fat. It's good for you AND it makes you skinny.
    Also, take a multivitamin every morning. It gives me energy.
    GO GO GO!!!
  • Anclote
    Options
    are you and your sister twins it looks like now you look like you could pass for twins! Great job btw

We're not twins, but we are all about a year apart, and we all look like my mom :)
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    O___________________O
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!