Pizza calories don't count??

Options
13»

Replies

• MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I wonder how she eats during the week? If she's not eating? or eating too little? It's hard to judge someone's eating habits when you only look at a day or two out of seven.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I asusme this to be a paraody of the other topic involving alcohol and a lack of calories. MANIC MONDAYS!!! Going forward nothing has calories unless you regret it forget to cover it in cheese!!
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is great news! WOW! It makes logging your meals on the weekends sooooo much easier too!
  • Kaiukas
    Kaiukas Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I never knew there was a parallel universe where food mythology ruled so heavily...
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I need the exact description of this amazing pizza because it would make the perfect diet EVER for me! I will be forever happy! :love: lol
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Quick question.. does she run to the rest room after eating the whole pizza, and come back to the table looking for a breath mint?

a cheat meal 10% of the time is ok, and my wife and I do it with success.. eating whole pizza's multiple times in a weekend does not make sense to me. I know that Dr. John Berardi (precision nutrition) switched from having a "cheat day" to 10% of meals as cheat meals, because he had people that were not making progress because they would literally wake up early and stay up late on "cheat day" to eat thousands of calories and kill the entire weeks progress.

Making jokes like this aren't okay.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    As long as you wash it down with gallons of diet drinks then that offsets all the calories in the pizza doesn't it?
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Secret's out, this is totally a joke thread ;) Sorry to disappoint!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Secret's out, this is totally a joke thread ;) Sorry to disappoint!

OMG! Don't tell me anyone took this as legit. Facepalm....
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I like this theory. Someone is feeding us free pizza tonight. I might just have to have more than 2 slices. :laugh:
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    NOW i understand what i've been doing wrong these past 6 months! I've been eating thick crust pizzas! DANG!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING COUNTS. Sounds to me like they're binging.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I can't believe people didn't know that pizza is a negative calorie food.
    I eat a whole one every few days just to balance out my cals when I go over.
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    OMG! Don't tell me anyone took this as legit. Facepalm....

:wink:

In all seriousness, sometimes there is something you don't know about people and their eating habits. All through dating my husband, I could not understand why he was 6'1" and weighed 135lbs, when, if I followed the same eating patterns I saw when we were together, I would have easily gained 50lbs. Now that we're married, I have a better idea of his eating habits across the board compared with mine, and it makes much more sense.

It's just science, really! If you think someone is eating way more than you and not gaining all the weight you would, I would suggest considering that maybe you're not seeing the whole picture.
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well could be just the person. My brother consumes about 5k to 6k a day on a regular basis. He is skinny.

...Your brother is clearly a jerk.

Love,
    a bitter 1200 calorie-er. <3

Love,
    Another Bitter 1,200 Calorie-er
  • throgmar
    throgmar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING COUNTS. Sounds to me like they're binging.

No. Seriously. This is the real deal.

And, yes, it is "ok".

Don't believe everything you read.... Except this. This is real. Seriously.
  • FierceFox81
    Options
    Pizza, alcohol and a little but of crack... :drinker: :laugh:

Finally someone discovered a diet that actually works! lol
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well could be just the person. My brother consumes about 5k to 6k a day on a regular basis. He is skinny.

So does my husband, I'm trying to lose, he's trying to gain lol
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Pizza Calories don't count when coupled with at least 6 shots of vodka.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.