made the cauliflower crust pizza today..

Options

Replies

• coastie_wife07
    Options
    That would be great for my kids
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    yum!
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    I love it! I can never get the crust crisp. I usually have a semi-firm crust that works on a fork but not in the hand. Still though, the taste is great.
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have made this a few times, and the key is parchment paper under the crust, it makes it nice and crispy and doesn't stick to the pan! :)
  • Kellyscupcake
    Kellyscupcake Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sd75
    sd75 Posts: 49
    Options
    That looks Fantastic - Will be trying that very soon. Thanx :-)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That looks super yummy! I just tried Cauliflower Mashed Fauxtatoes last night and it came out good. Cant wait to try Cauliflower pizza crust!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to try that!
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    bump! looks delish.
  • LessLikeHer
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Will definitely be trying this!!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump...i need to try that! Did you post the recipe?
  • nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry, I haven't checked on this post until today...I thought everyone already knew the recipe and I was the only one who didn't...here is the excact recipe

http://dailydishrecipes.com/cauliflower-pizza-crust-recipe/

I steamed a head of cauliflower for my steamer it was about 10 minutes and the cauliflower was firm but I could fork it slightly but it was not soft. I then measured out what I needed and then just kept the rest for snacks. I doubled the recipe and sprayed the baking sheet with Pam really good. It had a hint of cauliflower but not much. I could hold it in my hand without it breaking up. I asked my grandson today did he want me to make another cauliflower pizza, he stopped dead in his tracks and said "what did you say" realizing what I had said I answered him "Do you want me to make another pizza" He says "you said something else" scrambling for something to say I responded to him " I said, do you want another cotton flour pizza" he starts walking again and say "Oh, yeah I do"
    Sheesh I almost blew it....
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Oh I make that quite a bit - it is so good. Yours really came out very nice. :bigsmile:
  • tasiamere
    Options
    BUMP
  • TexanThom
    Options
    I made this awhile back.....It was amazing, so was the GAS that it produced!!!
  • Frantastic5685
    Options
    teehee you SNEAK! :)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I have made it 2x and everyone loved it even my non-veggie picky eating mom!!
  • Susan8021
    Options
    I make that every time I get a craving for Pizza (about once a week)! Delicious!!!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awwww do I really have to have a stone in order for it to cook right? I realllllly would love to make this