OMG I crumbled and had a MacDonalds

Options
but all my friends were going and didnt want to miss out. regret it sooo much but it was sooooooo nice arrrrrrrhhhh xx

Replies

• IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I luv Macdnalds...I like to eat it right before a huge pump at the gym. Macdonalds forevers!!!
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    Just work it into your calories as much as possible and maybe do some extra exercise. Not a big deal. It's that guilt and then binging later because you think you "blew it" that will get you in trouble.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Lucky you ~ I went to McDonalds with my daughter this past weekend and after not having it in forever, it tasted gross to me. =(
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    but all my friends were going and didnt want to miss out. regret it sooo much but it was sooooooo nice arrrrrrrhhhh xx

Why regret it? It sounds like you enjoyed it. Just enjoy it and move on. McDonalds every once in a while isn't going to hurt you. It's the regret that actually hurts us.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Oh my; Mcdonald's. Really? Next time splurge on something really super-duper good. One little indulgence won't derail your good efforts.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Nothing to do now but give up. :ohwell:
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Its ok!!!! A little Micky D's is not going to kill you! I brought my kids for it today and it smelled so good! I had a fry, but i have not eaten that for sooooo long it just tasted nasty!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Its not the end of the world! :smile: Just log the cals, drink extra water & work out a little longer!
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    I loved MCDS until last week, when I found hair in my food...

It was gross, but a sign, now when I pass by there I can't help but think of the hair...ANd it makes me sick...

So thankyou MCDS no more.....
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options

You don't have to be perfect. You just have to have more good days than bad days over time. Don't beat yourself up, tomorrow is a new day, just move on and keep your eye on the prize.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Oh well. You are screwed now. No way to help.
  • karen4ever
    karen4ever Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I also went to Mcdonalds today becasue my mum wanted to go, so I just chose something that I thought would be least damaging in the fat content and chose a

Garlic and Herb Chicken Snack Wrap - 350 cals
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Psht. I have McDonalds once a week. SH! DON'T TELL ANYONE HERE! They'll tear me apart.

The rest of the time I eat clean. That once a week McDonalds is a special treat with my mom. :) And damned if I don't enjoy it.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

why do you regret it? i had a bacon cheeseburger and fries yesterday. went over calorie target. no regrets. weighed in 1.2 lbs lighter this morning.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Fit it into your calories. I suspect the reason many people have a hard time losing weight is that they deny themselves foods that they enjoy. Even the bad stuff (and I hate McDs) isn't going to kill you or derail your plans as long as it's only now and again.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    McDonald's calories count for triple
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    don't regret it, just log it.
  • LIswimmer51
    Options
    hey! it's okay to reward yourself on occasion! don't beat yourself up over it, i'm sure you deserved it!

Next time get a smoothie and a grilled chicken wrap from there nexxt time you go! :)
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Just work it into your daily intake, it'll be OK. And next time choose something far better than McDonalds if you want to splurge!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24 pounds and I eat McDonalds several times a week.