OMG I crumbled and had a MacDonalds

Options

Replies

• EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MCDONALDS.

Do you think fine french cuisine with lard infused foods is healthier than nutritionaly healthy mcdonalds meal?

its obese who overeat give mcdonalds a bad name

Thin/fit people who eat clean also try to give McDonald's a bad name as well. I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make by mentioning 'obese people who overeat' twice in this thread.

I never saw a person with normal BMI complaining about mcdonalds.
    ^ unrelated to this post or OP
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    you did it, its over...start over :flowerforyou:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    but all my friends were going and didnt want to miss out. regret it sooo much but it was sooooooo nice arrrrrrrhhhh xx

You regret something that you seemingly enjoyed?
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm McDonalds is so good...I'm jealous of you
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    you regret is soooooo much? There are bigger things to regret--McDonald's doesn't even make top 10. Move past it. There's nothing wrong with having McDonald's every now and again--heck, even a few times a week wouldn't hurt you.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    but all my friends were going and didnt want to miss out. regret it sooo much but it was sooooooo nice arrrrrrrhhhh xx

You regret something that you seemingly enjoyed?

McDonald's is the hooker of food
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    It's the end of the world....

....and I feel fine
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I had a wendys burger last night. I didnt gain 36 pounds!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Baller.

bad-eating-habits.jpg
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

You need to watch "Downsize Me"....
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I had 3 McDoubles with Big Mac sauce not long ago. It was the best $4 spent on food in a while ????
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I had 3 McDoubles with Big Mac sauce not long ago. It was the best $4 spent on food in a while ????

And a spicy mcchicken!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    So? Did it fit in your macros/calories? If so...move on. Not a big deal :)
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey, no biggie! Just work it off and don't feel like it's thrown you off course - it's only one meal! :)
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Lucky you ~ I went to McDonalds with my daughter this past weekend and after not having it in forever, it tasted gross to me. =(

I'd say you're the luckier one here. Losing one's taste for incredibly unhealthy food is a good thing.
  • mummykcb
    Options
    As long as you plan it into your weekly allowance (yes i said weekly not daily) its fine. Think of your calorie allowance as a weekly amount and not a daily amount. Yes you had more today but have less tomorrow and it balances it out. Google the wendi paln and it will make sense,
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Lucky you ~ I went to McDonalds with my daughter this past weekend and after not having it in forever, it tasted gross to me. =(

I'd say you're the luckier one here. Losing one's taste for incredibly unhealthy food is a good thing.

incredibly unhealthy, eh? SMH
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    don't regret it, just log it.

^^This...actually I think is a vital part of success. Mistakes happen. Do the right thing (log it) and move on. Forgive yourself for not keeping to your goals.

Does it even have to be considered a mistake? Not in my book. The occasional MacDohs can be a delicious treat. No need to "forgive" yourself.
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I had Chick Fil A today for lunch and forced myself to run it off earlier tonight. It's all about what you do with it. Once in a while you will survive.
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    enjoy it and move on. Not going to kill you