men

poll09
poll09 Posts: 549 Member
do men fancy us bigger girls as i can never find one lol

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Each one fancies something different as they all are different people.
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    In my opinion the womans size /shape is just one part of the attraction. I think we all are looking for someone that we genuinely like and have common interests. If not it probably wouldn't last too long or be very enjoyable.
  • poll09
    that is true
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    no
  • no

Rude
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    no

Rude

honest on his opinion though..
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Male/female responses exactly as expected

Still no cure for cancer
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    do men fancy us bigger girls as i can never find one lol

My hubby met me bigger than I am today. And had never been with anyone else as "big" as me, but he loves me for who I am, not just my appearance :happy:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    no

Rude

When someone asks a "yes/no" question in the forums, it should never be considered rude to give either answer. Otherwise, the question wasn't really a question, was it?

ETA: Oh, and my answer to the question is, for some, yes and for others, no...and it depends.
  • The_New_Christina
    no

This coming from a guy with no head. Hhhmmm....a nice body doesn't help if your face doesn't match...just sayin
  • Each one fancies something different as they all are different people.

This.
  • poll09
    lol i was just being nosy to people thoughts i dont think im huge as was bigger
  • The_New_Christina
    no

Rude

When someone asks a "yes/no" question in the forums, it should never be considered rude to give either answer. Otherwise, the question wasn't really a question, was it?

The question wasn't Do YOU find big girls attractive, it was asking about MEN in general, so "no" is not a reasonable answer unless he's a psychic and knows what ALL MEN like
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    no

This coming from a guy with no head. Hhhmmm....a nice body doesn't help if your face doesn't match...just sayin

Maybe he's got the camera in his mouth and is taking the picture with his tongue. Now THAT'S talent!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    no

On behalf of all Headless Americans, I take offense to this.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Are all fat chicks angry that all men do not find them attractive? Circle one: Y/N
  • The_New_Christina
    no

Maybe he's got the camera in his mouth and is taking the picture with his tongue. Now THAT'S talent!

LMAO
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    One of my exes preferred his women bigger, one liked them the size of stick figures, and a few men I've dated just didn't care. But I'd say most preferred me on the skinnier side.
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    I have alway been attracted to all types of women. In fact there was one girl while I lived in Florida that was one of the most gorgeous women I ever dated in my opinion and she had a big frame. But she was so sweet and so much fun and had this amazing smile so it was on!

My wife happens to be really tiny, but if her personality and everything else was in a bigger body I would have married her anyway!

Guys worth your time should be attracted to you, just make sure you don't carry yourself like you have a weight hangup because that's kind of a bummer from a guy's perspective...
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Nope sorry i love girls who are slim and just right ;) just my opinion