men

Options

Replies

• Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    no

Rude

When someone asks a "yes/no" question in the forums, it should never be considered rude to give either answer. Otherwise, the question wasn't really a question, was it?

The question wasn't Do YOU find big girls attractive, it was asking about MEN in general, so "no" is not a reasonable answer unless he's a psychic and knows what ALL MEN like

Except that based on your logic, this question never should have been asked at all.

Sorry, but again...no...isn't an answer...your ETA answer would be a proper answer.. (some men do...I personally do not...) something to that nature.

This seems like a sensitive subject to you.

ITS YOU AGAIN!!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    no

Rude

When someone asks a "yes/no" question in the forums, it should never be considered rude to give either answer. Otherwise, the question wasn't really a question, was it?

The question wasn't Do YOU find big girls attractive, it was asking about MEN in general, so "no" is not a reasonable answer unless he's a psychic and knows what ALL MEN like

Except that based on your logic, this question never should have been asked at all.

Sorry, but again...no...isn't an answer...your ETA answer would be a proper answer.. (some men do...I personally do not...) something to that nature.

Nope, not at all. I have a real man that loves me the way I am...however I will and do defend people getting attacked on the forums from "know it alls" THE END
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    no

Rude

Fine...then the only appropriate answer should have been, "I am not psychic, so I do not know what ALL MEN like..."

...and yet you say my ETA answer is a proper one (even though it didn't really answer the question that was asked).

Now, could someone please ask me if I like a certain person in this thread who is unnecessarily busting my balls for not being in compliance with her ruling as appropriate forum answer police? Because I'd like to use "no" as an answer to that question.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    its_a_trap.gif
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    If you are freaky in bed and can make a great sammwich I am all yours baby!!!
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    it really depends on the person i would be lying if i said i wasnt atracted to a sexy body but the fuller figure can be sexy to i would be lying to say if i was on a dateing game at first i would be atracted by looks but in the end i would rather be with someone i get on with whos funny and a nice person so in answer to ur question i would rather be with a nice person rather than looks size can change who u inside doesnt
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    no

Rude

Fine...then the only appropriate answer should have been, "I am not psychic, so I do not know what ALL MEN like..."

...and yet you say my ETA answer is a proper one (even though it didn't really answer the question that was asked).

Now, could someone please ask me if I like a certain person in this thread who is unnecessarily busting my balls for not being in compliance with her ruling as appropriate forum answer police? Because I'd like to use "no" as an answer to that question.

waste of my time
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    no

Rude

Nope, not at all. I have a real man that loves me the way I am...however I will and do defend people getting attacked on the forums from "know it alls" THE END

WHAT'S WRONG WITH KNOW-IT-ALLS?

EeRzw.gif
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    How big we talkin'? Roll her around in flour to find the wet spot or... ? For a time my ex-wife was heavier than I was when I was 220. I still found her gorgeous. That being said, I'd be lying if I didn't wish she was still that big... b!t(h.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options
    How big we talkin'? Roll her around in flour to find the wet spot or... ? For a time my ex-wife was heavier than I was when I was 220. I still found her gorgeous. That being said, I'd be lying if I I didn't wish she was still that big... b!t(h.

ewwwww :)
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    this has gone a bit mad lol x
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    How big we talkin'? Roll her around in flour to find the wet spot or... ? For a time my ex-wife was heavier than I was when I was 220. I still found her gorgeous. That being said, I'd be lying if I I didn't wish she was still that big... b!t(h.

*nuzzles* You're fabulous. Now stop it.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    us curvy women our fabulous
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I think i can see where this is heading so im gonna say......

In before the lock:drinker: :smokin:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Guys like what they like...each is different.

I've been bigger, I've been much smaller...I've never had an issue dating.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Not me, but I know they exist.
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just as everyone is shaped differently, so are tastes in others. Some men like a petite girl, and some like a thicker one. It would be like asking if all men like their coffee the same way. You can't blanket that one.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options
    I think part of your problem is you are in the UK/Europe. American guys dig thicker women more i think. Just a theory.
  • kdank
    kdank Posts: 29
    Options
    I do but im a southern boy,
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I think about it . .more guys hit on me when I was chubbier . . :ohwell:
    So I really don't know
    Some guys I know would say they don't care much for a girl's weight if she has a pretty face . .
    and some guys might say otherwise:yawn:
    It's too confusing so . . .