Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Male/female responses exactly as expected

Still no cure for cancer

I <3 secretlobster!

Hey! I know! Maybe someone on the forums has the answer... post a topic under chit chat...
    no, probably not a good idea... might get a slap on the hands for that.

EDIT: to actually reply to the thread...
    again - to each his own. Some like em big, some like em small, some angular, some curvy, some ripped, some soft... you just need to sift through the pile of people on this planet and find them.

but I can tell you this... if you're freaky in bed, chances are your size won't matter nearly so much...
  • farfoorah
    Options
    no

This coming from a guy with no head. Hhhmmm....a nice body doesn't help if your face doesn't match...just sayin

On behalf of all Headless Americans, I take offense to this.

Hear, hear!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    no

This coming from a guy with no head. Hhhmmm....a nice body doesn't help if your face doesn't match...just sayin

Maybe he's got the camera in his mouth and is taking the picture with his tongue. Now THAT'S talent!

If that's the case, I'd like to stand in line for a date.
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have been between a size 12-18 my entire adult life, usually more around a 16, and I have never had a problem attracting attractive sexy men. I do believe it's how you carry yourself and your method of interacting with a guy that makes him think you are sexy and desirable, more than your size.

However I am no longer satisfied with my size, regardless of whether guys accept it or not, and I want to make changes. I want a fit man, so why should I not be fit too? Not fair for me to have a double standard!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I found one that did!! I would like to think there are men that do!! But to answer the question......maybe!!! Edit to try to answer the question.

My husband found me when I was bigger than I am now and I got bigger after we got married!! He loved me then and he loves me now. He has said that he does not like skinny women and does not want a skinny wife. I tell him I am not trying to get skinny I am trying to get healthy!! He understand but still complains about feeling bones that he use to not feel!! He supports me anyway!!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    my thing with women is "as long as you stomach dont stick out farther than your boobs" i can give you a shot
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    no

Rude

When someone asks a "yes/no" question in the forums, it should never be considered rude to give either answer. Otherwise, the question wasn't really a question, was it?

The question wasn't Do YOU find big girls attractive, it was asking about MEN in general, so "no" is not a reasonable answer unless he's a psychic and knows what ALL MEN like

Except that based on your logic, this question never should have been asked at all.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    have u seen my boobs lol if my stomach was that big i would cry x
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Male/female responses exactly as expected

Still no cure for cancer

Don't be ridiculous, we need a cure for OBESITY FIRST. A CURE. FOR. OBESITY.

God, I'm out of breath just typing that.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    And I say Hell Yea
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    no

Rude

When someone asks a "yes/no" question in the forums, it should never be considered rude to give either answer. Otherwise, the question wasn't really a question, was it?

The question wasn't Do YOU find big girls attractive, it was asking about MEN in general, so "no" is not a reasonable answer unless he's a psychic and knows what ALL MEN like

Except that based on your logic, this question never should have been asked at all.

Sorry, but again...no...isn't an answer...your ETA answer would be a proper answer.. (some men do...I personally do not...) something to that nature.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    It's a trap! Run for your lives, men! Quick, I'll hold the door for you! RUN!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    And I say Hell Yea

A guy with some sense! LOL
    ETA: Aren't you the stripper post guy from yesterday?
  • rosemarie702
    rosemarie702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Are all fat chicks angry that all men do not find them attractive? Circle one: Y/N
    NO
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

haha!

btw, pig tails and sexy shoes are def hot!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    And I say Hell Yea

A guy with some sense! LOL
    ETA: Aren't you the stripper post guy from yesterday?

Why yes , yes i AM
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    no

Rude

Sorry, but again...no...isn't an answer...your ETA answer would be a proper answer.. (some men do...I personally do not...) something to that nature.

This seems like a sensitive subject to you.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

THIS IS A TRAP TOO. THAT DOOR LEADS TO THE SET OF "THE VIEW"
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have been between a size 12-18 my entire adult life, usually more around a 16, and I have never had a problem attracting attractive sexy men. I do believe it's how you carry yourself and your method of interacting with a guy that makes him think you are sexy and desirable, more than your size.

However I am no longer satisfied with my size, regardless of whether guys accept it or not, and I want to make changes. I want a fit man, so why should I not be fit too? Not fair for me to have a double standard!

^^^^Agree with this.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

THIS IS A TRAP TOO. THAT DOOR LEADS TO THE SET OF "THE VIEW"

Shhhhhhh!!!!