What made you laugh today?

Options

Replies

• wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    my dog... she's too stinkin cute when she runs around. i wouldnt say i laughed, but watching the lakers lose again made me smile =]
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Sitting in physics class professor is talking about balls moving in the x and y direction and my friend whispers in my ear when she gets on the guy they go in the z direction too! ..... huge silent class room

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i just laughed at the fatties in my office telling me im going to waste away if i dont eat a big cream donut and i cant live this way forever..
    :bigsmile: idiots
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    My friend talking about her sexual urges haha
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sitting in physics class professor is talking about balls moving in the x and y direction and my friend whispers in my ear when she gets on the guy they go in the z direction too! ..... huge silent class room

Hahahahaha! Started laughing out loud at this just now in a very silent and very, very conservative office...
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of writing a research funding application and I'm working away on the timeline, I TRIED to write 'Six months will be allowed for...' and somehow it ended up as 'sex moths will...' Pretty childish but it cracked me up!
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My daughter, she constantly makes me laugh. :happy:
  • toottoots
    toottoots Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The comments page on you tube for the video "50 ways to leave your lover" (the one with the black and white paul simon)

Punch her in the tit, mitt

sleep with her mama, Obama

Just shag her nan, Dan.

Tell her you're gay, Ray.

Let her smell your fart, Bart.

Sleep with her dad, Brad

- Immature but just had me in stitches LOL :D
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    The Dallas Cowboys. I shouldn't laugh but I just can't help myself.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    In work yesterday, (i work in a supermarket) well i was running down an isle, turned the corner and my feet slipped and i went flying on my side. Ok at the time i just wanted to cry because my really hbanged my elbow and side of leg, but i just sat and laughed with the others that saw me.. Anyway today, i went down to work and they got it up on cctv and we all watched it and had a good laugh.. We also played in slow motion, which was even funnier! :laugh:
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    In work yesterday, (i work in a supermarket) well i was running down an isle, turned the corner and my feet slipped and i went flying on my side. Ok at the time i just wanted to cry because my really hbanged my elbow and side of leg, but i just sat and laughed with the others that saw me.. Anyway today, i went down to work and they got it up on cctv and we all watched it and had a good laugh.. We also played in slow motion, which was even funnier! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I got an email from a friend yesterday with a, beautiful, honest, painful and hilarious statement.......

"Sometimes it's good to listen to the heart.. Sometimes.. sometimes it can go f**k off"

I occasionally feel very privileged to have friends like these
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    The fact that David Cameron and Keith Lemon were on This Morning... 2 complete opposites at the same time on the same show ha!
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    This: " We don't need "Cathy's home made lasagna with ex-lax sauce" in the DB. We don't need "Cathy's home made lasagna with ex-lax sauce" in the DB. "

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/791218-stop-letting-people-share-crap-data

HAHAHAHAAAAA
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    People still moaning and groaning about the election results. Move along, people, move along.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy in a 2012 pickup truck texting and then saw him go off the road and hit a guard rail (he's ok btw, I stopped to check before I laughed at him):laugh:
  • RunningDirty
    Options
    Just dropped of my son at school and when I got home I realized I wore pants with a huge hole in the butt cheek. Definitely a huge, visible hole in but cheek area. Put on quite a show at drop off. But hey, everyone has butt cheeks and I hadn't had my latte yet so was half asleep when I dressed myself. This is how I roll sometimes. :smokin:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    This: " We don't need "Cathy's home made lasagna with ex-lax sauce" in the DB. We don't need "Cathy's home made lasagna with ex-lax sauce" in the DB. "

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/791218-stop-letting-people-share-crap-data

HAHAHAHAAAAA

i thought of this too ! :laughs:

Thu 11/08/12 01:28 PMThe fact that David Cameron and Keith Lemon were on This Morning... 2 complete opposites at the same time on the same show ha!

so need to iplayer this thanks !
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    When I woke up my 5 year old for school, I took my one year old with me and put her on the bed to wake up big sister. She then went over and rested her head on she sisters and gave a huge smile. The love a 1 year old can have is amazing. I love the love between them.
  • lilkayaker
    lilkayaker Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I work at a doggie daycare/boarding place and we are working with a rescue group that is bringing dogs over from Afganastan and re-uniting them with the soilders who saved their life. We have a 6 month old Kuchi who saw his first snow today! It made me laugh so hard watching him realize that this cold wet stuff is fun and can be stomped on and eaten!! Warmed my heart!