geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My students' horrid papers made me laugh. XD

teaching+meme.jpg
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    This email from my mom:
    No English dictionary has been able to adequately explain the difference between the two words, COMPLETE and FINISHED.

In a recently held linguistic competition held in London, England attended by the best in the world Samsundar Balgobin, a Guyanese man from Bachelors Adventure was the clear winner with a standing ovation lasting over 5 minutes.

His final question was this: Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED. "How do you explain the difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED in a way that is easy to understand?"

His answer made him receive an invitation to dine with the Queen who decided to call him after the contest. He won a trip to travel the world in style and a case of 25 year old Eldorado rum for his answer.

Here is his astute answer:

"When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. When you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED.
    And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!"
    She's always giving me subtle marriage advice...
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    My students' horrid papers made me laugh. XD

teaching+meme.jpg

:laugh:
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i have yet to laugh today. :(
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    they guy above me.. said omg about my shirt ! haha lol
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My guy friend told me he'd be on me like white on rice, I replied with "I really don't understand the whole meaning of white in rice" he couldn't stop laughing then explained "it's white ON rice" which I finally got. lol
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    i made myself laugh today thinking about last night :laugh: ok so here is the short version of the story. at work last night my friend/co-worker from another country was asking another worker about changing his brakes on his car, while telling him the things he needed he got to the C-clamp and i told him it's called a nipple-clamp....so i'm laughing in my head thinking about my friend going to an autoparts store today asking for a nipple-clamp :laugh: ....and yes, i am well aware i am a horrible person, thank you :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    The comments on "What did you give up to lose weight" :laugh:
  • tenkesh
    Options
    If you type in "coughing" in google and look at images, it looks like a bunch of people that are giving *kitten* to the invisible man.
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I got an email from a friend yesterday with a, beautiful, honest, painful and hilarious statement.......

"Sometimes it's good to listen to the heart.. Sometimes.. sometimes it can go f**k off"

I occasionally feel very privileged to have friends like these

love it lol
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Heartache and pain can be hard to deal with.....but laughter can be the best medicine. in some cases...
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Sitting in physics class professor is talking about balls moving in the x and y direction and my friend whispers in my ear when she gets on the guy they go in the z direction too! ..... huge silent class room

That's just plain funny :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I bought my 2 yr old grandson a betta and he named it Bobo. That is what he used to call me, now he calls me memaw. lol
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    One of the other posters commented on me on the rating game saying " oh lawd! Cher, is that you?" Lol made me giggle.
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    got called cute for like the 12th time this week :) i swear to god, i have to fix this somehow!! lol nobody ever takes me seriously.
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    So so much has already made me laugh today!

- My dogs/dogs I'm house sitting with woke me up early by licking my face, then got excited when I got up after 30 min of them trying to get me out of bed. They then promptly laid down for a nap.

- I saw several funny pictures on Facebook, including several I really related to.

- I scared myself silly trying to transport a spider from the bathroom to outside, and laughed at myself for it.

- I practiced guitar and laughed at my silly mistakes.

- I danced around and sang while doing dishes and ended up splashing lots of water on myself and it made me laugh.

- I'm rereadnig Anne of Green Gables and it always makes me laugh and smile!

- Lots of replies within the forums crack me up daily!

I laugh very very easily and I think it is a great thing!
  • cmacphee3
    Options
    got called cute for like the 12th time this week :) i swear to god, i have to fix this somehow!! lol nobody ever takes me seriously.

Awww, so cute! hahaha
  • cmacphee3
    Options
    Reading the stories in the "worst date ever" forum.

I am totally going to go do this now!
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    oh new one! just happened a minute ago :smile:

i tried to leave my room, but the back of my shirt got stuck on the doorknob. i was literally yanked backwards against the door and hit my head haha, it didn't hurt very much but i laughed really hard because of how often this happens to me! :)