What made you laugh today?

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    My 5 yr old daughter. She snuck into bed with me last night. When the alarm went off this morning, she sat straight up and started asking questions about everything. She didn't stop until I dropped her off at daycare. :)
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i just laughed at the fatties in my office telling me im going to waste away if i dont eat a big cream donut and i cant live this way forever..
    :bigsmile: idiots

Your screen name:laugh:
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    It is my lil sister's bday today, i called her to wish her happy birthday and she kept replying with funny cat noises. :laugh:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    My little boys taught me a campfire song!!:laugh:
  • cheexy85
    Options
    Some old holiday pictures. Come on guys... Don't let this thread die. I know we have found more reasons to laugh/smile. :wink:
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    What doesn't make me laugh??? That would be an easier question ;)
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Was watching an old episode of Top Gear this morning, and couldn't stop laughing.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My 2 yr old nephew made me laugh today. He wanted nothing to do with him mom or anybody for that fact. He only wanted me. He kept making eyes with me and laughing. He is such a little ham. Love that little man.
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Someone posted this picture on my facebook wall. I laughed way more than I probably should have.

dinner.jpg
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    nothing yet... i'm at work on a holiday and it's 7:30am (been here since 6am) :smile:
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Reading the stories in the "worst date ever" forum.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I LMAO'd when I went into my son's room to find a grocery bag of halloween candy halfway hidden under his blanket - with empty wrappers everywhere and telltale chocolate smears all over his face and pillow.

#didnthidethecandygoodenough
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    What made me laugh today......my 6-year-old son laughing so loud it woke me up. I got up to find him, naked...."Mom......I naked!", then twirling his pull-up on his pointer finger while saying, "Wooooo!". Kids.....
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I got out of the shower and came into my room. My cat was lying on new black pillowcase. He looked up at me for a second, then put his head back down.

He knew what he was doing.
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    i made myself laugh today thinking about last night :laugh: ok so here is the short version of the story. at work last night my friend/co-worker from another country was asking another worker about changing his brakes on his car, while telling him the things he needed he got to the C-clamp and i told him it's called a nipple-clamp....so i'm laughing in my head thinking about my friend going to an autoparts store today asking for a nipple-clamp :laugh: ....and yes, i am well aware i am a horrible person, thank you :tongue:
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old daughter came running and said something hit the window. She said "it couldn't be a rock because they are hard and the window didn't break". I said that maybe it was a bird. With a dead serious face she said "Yeah, probably, because birds are soft". :laugh:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i make myself laugh, but i'm a friendly audience. i laugh at my own jokes all day long. :bigsmile:
  • cheexy85
    Options
    What doesn't make me laugh??? That would be an easier question ;)

This cracked me up big time :laugh:
  • cheexy85
    Options
    Someone posted this picture on my facebook wall. I laughed way more than I probably should have.

dinner.jpg

Oh my...i get that all the time. :laugh: :laugh: Ill put it on fb :wink:
  • cheexy85
    Options
    I am planning to piss my colleague off today with my "noisy carrot chewing" . The thought of doing that makes me laugh:devil: :tongue: