Ladies, how do you deal with a break up?

Options
12346»

Replies

• nyxrun
    nyxrun Posts: 60
    Options
    The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

I have been doing this wrong!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    ive always been the one to call things off. so...joy.

now that my fiance and i are nearing the seven year mark...it would likely be hysterics

same here. My husband and I have been together almost 7 years. I think I would stay in bed for like a year and not eat or move.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Yes, he might not be worth crying over, but sometimes you need to cry. Don't hold back how you feel. Ignoring it will not help. Don't feel ashamed if it takes you time to grieve.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    After my last big break-up so very many years ago, I shed a few tears, had a pint of HG, and proceeded to forget about his sanctimonious @$$ until he showed up at my doorstep two months later for some of his stuff. He had his new girl on his arm and I had 15 pounds off my self and a few more pleasant experiences under my belt.

So I guess my advice would be to pull yourself together and move on as best you can.

Unless you're seriously grieving, then, yeah, friends, family, therapy. Healing takes time.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I've never been in a serious relationship and I have been the one to end any of my relationships, haha. Will let you know what I do if they find a way to break up with me before I break up with them! Haha!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    me? by getting back together!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    one,two,three....
    AaaaWwwwww!!!
    :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I get drunk and take advantage of a very cute, very dumb, young man.

And then I go to the spa.