30DS Level 2 results

Options

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic and I can see how good you feel. Look at that smile. I needed some 30DS motivation. Thank you for sharing this with us. Keep up all your hard work.
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Your looking great. Did you do any other excersizes along with it? Or was that your sole form of workout?
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU!! Wow!! I hate jm stuff, but im tempted!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you! I'm always overwhelmed by the support here. Posting pics of me so early in this process is a pretty scary thing to do, so I really appreciate all your encouraging responses.
    Did you do any other excersizes along with it? Or was that your sole form of workout?

The Shred is my only form of workout. I think two times (total) I have taken a 20 minute walk after doing the workout, but TBH I hate walking. I hate it. I just find it terribly boring.

I feel like doing a "measly" 20 minutes six times a week isn't enough, and I may very well have to increase that when I drop a lot more weight.

THANK YOU again for your encouragement!! :happy:
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    AH-MAZZZZING! Fantastic committment and fantastic results! Congratulations!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    well done thats brilliant! xxx
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! YAY YOU!!!!! I started the 30DS over the summer and made it through 8 days in a row....then I just go distracted with school starting (I teach middle school special education life skills). I do Zumba 3-4 times a week but don't do ANY strength training. I have been toying with starting the Shred again. I think you are just what I needed!!! Thank you for your motivational pics! Keep going! You look fabulous!!!!
  • maoliver1024
    maoliver1024 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you look great and whats the 30 shred all about?
  • dusk77
    dusk77 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow these results are awesome, thanks for sharing as I should be doing day 5 of level 2 but wasn't going to bother, I am now going to put my kids to bed, change into my workout gear and put Jillian in the DVD player - thanks for sharing, you are a true inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It's a 20 minute video by Jillian Michaels that is split into 3 levels, 10 days each. It is one of the easier (although not easy... it makes you sweat) muscle confusion programs. Each episode has 3 circuits of the following: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. It starts with a warm up and ends with a stretch for a total of 27 minutes (I think) My numbers may be slightly off but that's the main idea.
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMgosh!!! That's amazing! Keep it up!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    Just did day 1 of Level 2 this morning...after taking 14 days to do 10 days of Level 1. You have inspired me (and obviously so many others). No more discouragement here...THANK YOU!!!
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job! Also your hair is cute!
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow! thanks for posting you look great! I think this is just what I needed to start 30DS over again
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You are doing excellent!!! So proud of you :) You deseve this with all the effort, encouragment and and happy posts. Keep at it hun you look wonderful :)
  • 123forme
    Options
    wow! I showed your pics to my husband and now he is all into fixing the floor so I don't go through it. lol Great job
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great! You can really see the difference. Thanks for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • Scouter123
    Scouter123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!! Good for you.
    I heard about 30DS on these message boards as well. I have had trouble with exercises due to injuries so I have modified it (use exercise bike instead of jumping around/plyo for cardio; very careful with the squats and weights and simplified the ab moves as well) -- so is not really 100% her 30DS anymore but I have to do what works for my joints so they work to exercise another day.
    Sometimes I also walk the dog after as have quite a bit more energy when I am done. And sometimes (like after work) just reminding myself "it's only 20 minutes" really helps too. My results are not as dramatic as yours but I'm just happy my clothes fit better and moving the notches on my belts the right direction, in!
    My husband is doing P90X which I totally cannot do joint-wise but the inspiration of knowing we are both working out is really helpful. Have to keep up with his results!
    I have been through one cycle and the second time around am so much less sore that the first few days of a new level. It will get better when you stick with it. Now that I have done it roughly twice I am shaking it up to switch levels more often, so instead of 10 days of each level I do 1, 2, 3 over 3 days and repeating it 10 times....with the odd rest day if I really need it. Am also keeping track of weights and reps and bumping those up to keep the challenge going.
  • JeanetDK
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for being such an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!