Everyone post your before/after pics!

Options

Replies

• donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    your prgress is so awesome!!! BRAVO!!!!!:smile:
    This is an old pic, but I weigh about the same here as I did when I started losing weight in March 2012, which was 338:

Fat.jpg

And this was taken yesterday, 232 pounds:

Suit.jpg

I still have a ways to go, but I WILL get there!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'8" and here is where I am up to as of last Saturday

100to89kg.jpg

I don't feel it is as noticable from the front, but I can still see some changes.

100to89kgfront.jpg
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Im also getting a hair cut today. Going shorter again and Blue/Purple :D
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OMG....you look amazing!
  • KaraGrr
    KaraGrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This is my before & after from The New Rules of Lifting for Women :)

Resampled_BIKINI122.jpg
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    x
  • Tabitha81
    Tabitha81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    before and during, still a long way from after :)

sofar.jpg
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how to post pictures on here. Someone help explain it please?

The way i post pics is through the image code I get from photobucket. Only thing you have to change when you put the code in is; Change the capital "IMG" that is before and after the code to small letters "img"

hope that helps a little bit.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You don't even look related to the guy in the first picture. It is so sad how shut down you look in the first picture, and in the second picture... pure joy :-)
    Before

me003.jpg

After

weightlosspics.jpg

yes its me again lol

There can never be too many shots of your awesome progress :)

I agree with the other posters- regardless of the multitude of before/after threads out there, they're all incredibly inspirational and I personally love to look at them! You guys are amazing!!
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love these threads. I can't get enough of them, no matter how many there are, and no matter how many times I see the same pictures over and over again, every time I do the gasp of amazement and the little dance of joy for each and every one of us. :flowerforyou:

Me too! It helps keep me motivated too and you can never have enough motivation.
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This thread is amazing, and you are all such brave and beautiful people! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    beforeafter.png
  • celtorres
    celtorres Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look Awsome I hope I can do it too just like you.
  • kissmeirene
    Options
    good job
  • hkestner
    hkestner Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Still about 20 pounds from my goal but this is 2 months of MFP... First pic is end of May 2012, second pic was last weekend..
    DSC06093.jpg
    22C_zpsba152391.jpg
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you all who shared your before, during and after pics! So, so very inspiring!
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has posted here. You are all keeping me on the straight and narrow tonight. You all amazing. Xxx
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to MFP. Started changing my diet in June and really only used the database on here to look up foods- only discovered the "rest" of MFP (ie. all you guys!) last week. I dont have many before photos as like many people I have avoided the camera for a while. Was OK with face shots but very few body shots or I made sure i was covered up. Still I found one from May 2012 and you can see my belly sticking out - I was 102kg (225lbs) back then. I am currenrtly 76kg (169lbs I think) and still losing. I dont have any real body shots as such ... but I think the difference is still noticeable. And in the four photos here I am wearing (Australian sizes) size 22 jeans, size 20 jeans, size 18 and finally size 16 jeans. Still overweight, still a long way to go, but I am ecstatic with the change in less than 5 months.

I dont know how to make the photos work so click here:

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/883/372/26883372_3298.jpg
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Your starting weight is what I weigh now and your goal weight is what I'm aiming for as well. I have been on MFP for a while but haven't lost a thing, well I lose and then gain it straight back, my fault entirely of course! I would like to know how tall you are please and a basic day of your menu.
    Gongratulations on your achievement, I am envious!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!