• Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Pig farm.

More specifically, a hog farm. Hogs will eat *anything*
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I believe Swans are edible.

This one is old, gamey, and has flown south a few too many times (Might have something) You don't want this Swan around, trust me.

Needs to stew for a few days then.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically?

Woodchipper or industrial strength meat grinder.

Hypothetically, of course.

Too dramatic. Go the Sam Kinison method. Start doing meth, f--king hardcore. Sell the TV. Sell the car. Sell the kids. Then, they leave and THEY feel bad because they are leaving when you need them most.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    why would you want to get rid of swans, they're beautiful... are they becoming a nuisance?

i know my company gets rid of ducks in swimming pools by putting in this substance that gets into their feathers and makes it so they're not buoyant anymore. maybe you can try that...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

This one is old, gamey, and has flown south a few too many times (Might have something) You don't want this Swan around, trust me.

Have you ever seen Dexter . . . watch . . . take notes . . .
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Will that make it safe?
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    During the day, when everyone is at work, go catch it, break it's neck, put it in a plastic trash bag, and place it in the trash. When neighbors ask, you just say you have no idea what happened to it.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    you need a plate full of donuts. then a large pulley and some rope tied to a piano hanging above the donuts.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    swan.jpg
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Have you ever seen Dexter . . . watch . . . take notes . . .

Forgive me but...I have never seen Dexter...I know...I know!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically?

Woodchipper or industrial strength meat grinder.

Hypothetically, of course.

Too dramatic. Go the Sam Kinison method. Start doing meth, f--king hardcore. Sell the TV. Sell the car. Sell the kids. Then, they leave and THEY feel bad because they are leaving when you need them most.
    But, but, but....

The wood chipper method is much less work...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Like in Fried Green Tomatoes. Long cook it and make it into a heck of a pulled barbeque.
  • parys1
    Options

Will that make it safe?

Safe and tender.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig *kitten*, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute.

so I hear at least
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker.
  • parys1
    Options

Like in Fried Green Tomatoes. Long cook it and make it into a heck of a pulled barbeque.

Exactly.