What's your biggest non-scale health/fitness goal?

Options

Replies

• lre224
    lre224 Posts: 83
    Options
    2nd Dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I got my 1st Dan 6 weeks ago.

AWESOME!!!!!!! Congratulations to you!!!!!! I just tested for 1st Dan in Tang Soo Do on October 10th. I don't know when I will hear if i passed/get my belt though (based on others, about 2 months). That's fabulous!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    To lift more than my body weight in all 5 of my lifts Squat, Dead lift, Bench press, Overhead press, and Bent over row. As my strength increases and my body weight decreases the two will meet and I will achieve my goal.

^^This is pretty much mine, too! Though I hadn't included Bench Press or Row. But definitely Squat, Dead Lift and Romanian Deadlift. Hope to have met this goal by the New Year!
  • WrathofKes
    Options
    A new wardrobe of clothes I actually want to wear.
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    A 5k I am on W3D3 (tomorrow) of a C25K app that I have on my phone. My husband and I are taking a cruise in March for our 29th anniversary and the second stop is a private island in the Bahamas. There is a 5K the morning of that stop and I am hoping to be able to run the entire way!!!!
  • LoveLaughSweatFuel
    Options
    1 st ... a 2 hour 1/2 marathon for my 40th birthday in May. 2nd ... a 4 1/2 hour full marathon. 3rd ... 10 quality one armed push ups. And 4th ... 10 quality pull ups. There are more but those are what I'm working on now.:happy:
  • HyacintheAlcuin
    Options
    To be able to do the BeastMode 9000 challenge
  • 2abnorth
    2abnorth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • vickij2
    Options
    Run a 10K for my 57th birthday in May.
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Half IRONMAN on July 21, 2013
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    1. Normal blood glucose levels
    2. BMI of 18 or just above.
    3. Fit into a pair of size 8 regular or slim Levi's.
    4. Wear a size 5 underwear
    5. Feel great!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I'm going to run a half marathon on March 30 next year. I have run marathons and ultra marathons and all kinds of races for over 30 years but I was always 20-40 lbs heavier than I am now. My weight lifting routines are much more advanced compared to over 30 years of weight lifting as well, not heavier, just more exercises, more variety, more changing up. I've noticed two things have improved my running performance 1) losing the fat, 2) the weight lifting leg routines. So my goal for the half marathon is to hopefully prove I can beat my PR from my 30-40's (while in my 50's), and prove that you can lift heavy and still be a good runner. And the owner of the race is going to have me come up at talk about it to the crowd. I'm pretty excited. It will be the Marin County Half Marathon in CA. I'm super excited and motivated.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    18% body fat...don't think the half cheese steak I ate tonight is gonna help, though lol
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    To make my state football team (Australian rules)
  • msbeeblebrox
    msbeeblebrox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    5 pullups.
  • ThePerplexed1
    ThePerplexed1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Have 12 % body fat!
  • ashleyg2688
    ashleyg2688 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    To look in the mirror and smile!
  • eveejo
    eveejo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    to jog without my stomach fat jiggly.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    To not suck.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Run a full marathon with my husband in 2013.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Completing a 5K.