• samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Batter up!!!!

What an awesome story!
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    As soon as you admitted your secret I knew where this story was going and I was cheering and crying by the end.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    that is a amazing!!! thank you for your wonderful volunteer commitment. i played softball for over 10 years growing up, and i don't know what we would have done without the amazing umpires who generously donated their time to make sure our games we're fair. kid's sports are so important and i'm glad there are people like you to support that. congrats on your weight loss as well!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Wow...way to go! Your story moved me! Keep up all your great work!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! I cried as I read your story. You see, I too have lost 70 pounds since July. I started at 450 and am now down to 380. I have experienced some similar things. It is amazing and so are you!!! Keep up the good work. I am rooting for you!! Now....PLAY BALL!!!!!!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    How awesome! Congratulations!
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    your story is wonderful, thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    my man high fives i understand your secret and your nsv theres so many little things we strugle with in secreat that "normal" size people never even think about only"us" can relate fully big *kitten* high fives my friend what the hell big *kitten* hugsss brother
  • dowen1027
    Options
    Such a wonderful story - thank you for sharing, and congratulations on such a huge milestone! :)
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Wahoo! So proud of you :) Great NSV!!
  • xabcdefgee
    xabcdefgee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    this is wonderful. so happy for you!

btw, the way you write is very attention grabbing. i couldn't not read the rest of the story! :)
  • EmilyG34
    EmilyG34 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Glad your hard work is paying off.
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    That's great! That was such an inspiring story! I know there are days I get mad at myself b/c I can't fit into my old clothes or wish I had a smaller frame to wear certain cuts of clothes like "skinny" jeans. Um..don't know if it will ever happen but trying to just feel good about myself and what progress I have made. Maybe my ghetto booty will never look/feel good in skinny jeans but at least I want to feel good in something I wear and find a size that fits me! Glad to see there are no more secrets :) ! Continue the great work and always remember how far you have come.....and then never go back! Have a great season!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic story. Congratulations on your amazing new life!
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is what is known as a NSV! Thanks for doing what you do for the boys and baseball and for yourself.
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. It's clear you wrote this from your heart. I'm so proud of you!
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What a moving story! You are a hero to us all, a shining example of what perseverance and love of life can accomplish! Keep up your hard work and continue to enjoy your amazing journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And very well-written. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!