My Shameful Secret.

Options

Replies

• jenniferrow
    Options
    That is a big deal! So happy for you. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done!! What an inspiring story!
  • madworld1
    Options
    Very inspiring. I love this story! Thank you for sharing.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    As I read your story, my eyes welled with tears....and then they spilled down my face...I CELEBRATE WITH YOU TODAY!!! Congrats!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! That is an amazing accomplishment.
  • sjwilliams706
    Options
    What an amazing story!! Good for you!!
  • moraldd
    Options
    Beautiful story and beautifully written. Well done, congratulations and thanks for sharing.
  • pamperedpenguin
    pamperedpenguin Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Thank you for sharing your story! And keep it up!!
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Very proud of you sharing this with us here. We all have our issues. Keep going, you will make it even greater than ever!!!
  • JudySwims
    JudySwims Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Your story was so well written, and heartfelt, that I got the shivers! CONGRATS!!!!!
  • BrotherJosephBlake2013
    Options
    Awesome Job
  • YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling and you deserve it!
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    First - as a former Little League All Star (I caught for the better part of 15 seasons from age 5 to 22), and second as a parent of 4 active boys - let me Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all your time, energy, coaching, and teaching sportsmanship, respect of others, and mostly self-respect for our youth. Not every kid is a team sports kid, and that is ok. But, I do think team sports is one of the BEST life skills teaching tools we have.

Lastly - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What an awesome achievement. I know you will have MANY other successes as you progress to meet your health and fitness goals.

Thanks for the great post.
    -Kathy
  • LabrakaDebra
    LabrakaDebra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Best. NSV. Ever.

As a "baseball mom" for many years, I also thank you for your dedication and love of the game. I know it can sometimes be a thankless job. You rock!!
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment, and a very inspiring story. Congrats to you!!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Wow, this was such an inspiring story, actually brought a tear to my eye. Thanks so much for sharing and continued success on your journey. Way to go!!!! :drinker:
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congratulations; well done! Thank you for being willing to share your story!
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is obvious how much this means to you! Very touching story. Thank you for sharing.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Way to go!! Huge victory!
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It will only get better from here on out!! Congratulations on your success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!