Need friends that post daily

Options
1235»

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I log daily, anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I log in on daily basis!
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Daily logger feel free to add me
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I like to have daily support. Feel free to add me.
  • llvtorres3
    llvtorres3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lauren, 24 from Southern California. I've been overweight ALL MY LiFE except for when I was 18. I was at a good weight and size (not my goal but better than I've ever been), but I think it was the happiest and most confident I've ever been. It was only for a year though and I gained it all back. So I'm def tired of being fat and don't want to admit that I peaked at 18, my peak is yet to come. I'm doing weight watchers also and my diary is very public (I only had 1 friend at the time and didnt realize ppl could read everything haha) oh well, I'm an open book and log daily, even if it's unflattering lol. Feel free to add.
  • paulajune87
    paulajune87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily and would love to have you (and anyone else here interested) as a friend! I've been using a little over a month now and so far My Fitness Pal has worked wonders for me! I'm so happy with my results! Hope to hear from some of you soon! =)
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me if you like, I log in every day and my diary is open to my friends... I try to motivate and need as much motivation as I can get as I am the world's worst exerciser (if that is even a word!) :-)
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I post daily. Sometimes hourly. I like to talk. I get bored easily. Feel free to add me, but you'll probably ask me to shut up quite quickly :)
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, I login daily to the forum please feel free to add me if you wish. :)
  • klgaga
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 22 and just started exercising and eating properly again! Will log from now on.
  • lynchburg85
    lynchburg85 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but I will be on each day.

Anyone that needs support please add me.

Lynchburg
  • Jukovondezmo
    Options
    Well I am kind of new here.
    I decided to join when a sister of mine told me about it and that she was doing this.
    I hope that it helps with weight loss and well making sure I do not eat too little or too much.
    I guess feel free to add me
  • ddaloia
    Options
    I am back after reaching my goals and want to maintain a healthy diet and excercise. Anyone feel free to add me. I can encourage and need some encouragement myself! :)
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I post daily Friend me
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, I've sent you a request.
    Good luck to you on your journey :)
  • Hevenerk
    Hevenerk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well, i am here everyday
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Try to log everyday and am always happy to offer motivation and tips!

Good Luck with your journey, we are all in it together!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I log daily and anyone can add me.
  • amaybee13
    amaybee13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too have been a yo-yo dieter and need some inspiration from others. I have 10 Ibs to go and am struggling to get there.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    <--- I'm a MFP Addict. I post All day everyday. Feel Free to Add Me =)