JUNE STARTERS ~ January 31 weigh-in

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    I was just all about the pictures!! Biggest Loser is a HUGE motivation for me... AND who doesn't LOVE before and after pics?!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    I like those pictures too ... definitely gives me hope. Thanks for sharing. It's amazing what having something to look forward to can do for one's attitude. I've been way on track the last two days, I've started working on my base tan, and I've scheduled my exercise into my days. Woo hoo ... life is good today.

riviera.png
  • kandyjo
    YAY, Maggs!!! Having a goal... a tangible spot in time, really helps with putting some positive pressure on :drinker:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Well its official I squeezed my way (just barely) into the 140's. I am setting a 1 lbs goal for next week so my footing is more set in stone. It probably would have been better but I got the munchies last night and ate pretzels, gummy bears and veggies with dip right before bed. I don't know what I was thinking. Just mindless eating I guess.

Anyone seen my willpower? If found please return...

LW 150
    CW 149.6

I am still excited to be in the 140's, and proud that I achieved that goal. :happy:
  • Well its official I squeezed my way (just barely) into the 140's. I am setting a 1 lbs goal for next week so my footing is more set in stone. It probably would have been better but I got the munchies last night and ate pretzels, gummy bears and veggies with dip right before bed. I don't know what I was thinking. Just mindless eating I guess.

LW 150
    CW 149.6

I am still excited to be in the 140's, and proud that I achieved that goal. :happy:

Yay!! Congrat's on the 140's! Don't worry about one night of giving in to the munchies, today's a new day!
  • magglett
    Well its official I squeezed my way (just barely) into the 140's. I am setting a 1 lbs goal for next week so my footing is more set in stone. It probably would have been better but I got the munchies last night and ate pretzels, gummy bears and veggies with dip right before bed. I don't know what I was thinking. Just mindless eating I guess.

LW 150
    CW 149.6

Yay ... Welcome to the 40's ... Yay ... Congratulations ... Yay!!!

Congratulations.gif
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Yay Momto!

I didn't weigh in today. I've been feeling crappy all week and completly forgot this morning. I'll try to weigh in tomorrow.
  • kandyjo

LW 150
    CW 149.6

YAY!!!! I know you are excited to see that "4" in there!!!! Way to go!!! Your will power probably ran off with mine... :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Well, this is Wednesday, but I'm going to weigh in tomorrow... Kind of had a bad day yesterday... Got a call from school at 9:30 that my son was sick and throwing up....So, I picked him up from school and took care of him all day...bless his heart! I really hate when my babies get sick... Anyway, food choices were made irrationally and I went with easy, which was NOT good choices... So, anyway, I'm feeling a little YUCKY today, so I'm not even going to weigh... I'll weigh in the morning and post then...

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Wednesday!!!!!!!
  • magglett
    Good Morning ... just want to say ...

sweet_wednesday_01.gif
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    OK...I weighed in but I have NO idea how I'm up since Monday....my "off days were Fri & Sat but I was back down by Monday.....
    SO MAD:mad:
    I'm not changing my ticker till tommorrow..if I'm still up I'll except it:sad:
    SW176.5
    LW 139.8
    CW 140.2
  • kandyjo
    Good morning, Maggs!!

Mamakat... like I said before... our bodies are a mystery to me!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Thanks Kandy! I just want to throw something I'm so mad....Maybe I'll just pretend I weigh in on Mondays...I was 139.2 then!:laugh: Oh well....it's not the end of the world...I must find my measuring tape tonight so I can at least take my measurements to feel better!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Thanks everyone. :heart:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Hey guys! Haven't been around as much this week...feeling really tired and worn out. I'm sorry to hear that busymom and Kandy are both sick! You two get better soon!!! Looks like we have had a tough week overall...and I'm not immune to it either :frown: I was up this morning, but I haven't been getting my water in like I should and my ring was tight. Anway, I'll log it in anyway, but I was maintaining as of yesterday...:tongue:

Congrats momto for making your goal and breaking into a new "10s." :drinker:

Just curious, how many cals do you guys eat per day (not including exercise cals)? I have mine set at 1300 for 1 lb. per week loss, but I'm starting to feel like maybe it's not enough. I thought of going up to 1400 even, because I am wanting to eat more snacks and sometimes I don't get to if I haven't planned perfectly. What do you guys think? I know 100 cals isn't that big of a deal, but maybe it could lead me to get more toward 1500 cals if I go over consistently (which is possible haha).

Anyway, here's the damage:

LW: 147
    CW: 148

I'm not worried though, I'm sure it's water weight as I have been busting my @ss at the gym this week. I have found that running around the gym track is pretty good and wayyyyy better than the treadmill.
  • busymom74
    Whoo, I did pretty good considering I was sick and eating baaaaad things this week.

SW- 195
    LW- 159.8
    CW- 159.4

.4 but I'll take it!! I just knew I was going to have a gain this morning but I knew I had to accept it. I got ready to see a bigger number and when it was smaller I was really confused. lol I had to weigh again. My wii says it's true though. lol
  • busymom74
    Courtney, I'm set at 1200 cals. Over the holidays I set it at like 1450 I think. It said I'd lose .5 lbs a week but I knew the extra cals would help me stay on track. I would try to only eat 1200 but if I needed the extra I'd eat 1450. Does that make sense? lol
  • kandyjo
    Weigh in today..... I still feel sickly, but I'm going to go ahead and weigh-in......

SW 230
    LW 208.2
    TW 207.2
    GW 135 ish

So, I lost a pound... YAY :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Oh, and Courtney, my calories are set at 1230... that should be about a 2lb loss a per week... I always lose 1 to 1.5 lbs... I think I only lost 2lbs once...
  • busymom74
    Oh yea mine says I should lose 1.5-2 lbs a week and I've lost 1. Hardly ever more than that.

KJ, Good job on a great weigh in even though your sick!
This discussion has been closed.