no, just no.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Heh..WHY would anyone try it?!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i trialed the app for about 1 minute and got sick of tapping the screen at about 5 bites

not worth it
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    It's a diet (more like lifestyle) where your goal is to eat 80 bites of food per day. it makes sense that it would help with weight loss...unless you take HUGE bites.

i like turtles.

turtles1.jpg
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    There's this thing called calorie counting. I hear it totally works. People talk about this calorie counting site called MyFitnessPal.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I have a workout to go with this.

Anytime I go poop, I keep a rolled up piece of cloth and bite on it while pooping.

The deeper the marks, means the bigger the effort put into it. Each milimeter represents 100 calories. On days I get constipated I get really good burns!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    Options
    OP (ellen0rose) don't take the responses personally. It isn't you, it's the ridiculous idea that an 80 bite diet is in any way a substitute for a healthy meal plan. Just let it go. This is just what happens when any weird "diet" pops onto these boards.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

Anytime I go poop, I keep a rolled up piece of cloth and bite on it while pooping.

The deeper the marks, means the bigger the effort put into it. Each milimeter represents 100 calories. On days I get constipated I get really good burns!

10/10.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried it? - not me because it is stupid.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Try vasoline - may help the butt burn!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    How many calories is per lick?

Coz my dog licking his own butt would totally explain why he's a fatty!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    4o6e7.gif
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    there was a woman that posted a "20 bites a day" forum post and said she had lost a bunch of weight on it (in my opinion starving herself), trying to preach it to others. her post was locked/deleted and she either deleted herself from MFP, or she was removed from MFP...

Yeah. This. True story.
    So glad I got my animated GIF in before the thread got locked.
    Yippeeeee!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You plan on counting bites for the rest of your life?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    OP (ellen0rose) don't take the responses personally. It isn't you, it's the ridiculous idea that an 80 bite diet is in any way a substitute for a healthy meal plan. Just let it go. This is just what happens when any weird "diet" pops onto these boards.

^ this. i'm sure the OP is a very nice, well-meaning person. it's just that then whole concept of losing weight by limiting the number of bites is preposterous and worthy of mocking. for example, i can eat a Reese's PB cup in 2 bites (easily) so i could eat 39 per day while adhering to the 80 bite limit. 39 x 110 = 4290 calories. i would balloon up and still not be in violation of this "dietary concept".

it's all about calories in vs. calories out. eat less, move more.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Yawn, good luck with that.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    mmmm, 80 bites of BACON.....
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    There's this thing called calorie counting. I hear it totally works. People talk about this calorie counting site called MyFitnessPal.

What is this ancient witchcraft you speak of.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the beginning of disordered eating