Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who the HELL thinks up these things?

Thanks for the laugh.
  • justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    am i the only one?...
    80 bites doesn't sound like very much...
    seriously
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    why would anyone need a stupid diet like this when losing weight just really isn't all that difficult if you watch your calories. other than being unhealthy, this does not sound easier at all.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I like Lindor Lindt balls.

They are 80cals each.

If I ate 1 Lindor Lindt ball per bite.... 80 bites a day.... that's 6,400 cals a day.

Yum.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    120 bites of celery trumps 80 bites of bacon every time. It does matter what those bites are.
  • nz_deevaa
    Options
    120 bites of celery trumps 80 bites of bacon every time. It does matter what those bites are.

Not in my book fella!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    It would make for interesting dinner conversation... 1, hi, 2, honey, 3,4,5, how was your 6,7 day?
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I think that a good way to eat and to learn good eating habits is to not inhale your food lol. I am really good at doing that and I'm still learning. I usually eat by eating all the actual food then actually drinking something. I tend to eat it as quickly as I can, for whatever reason. Anywho, if you take slow bites and take your time eating and supplement with a drink (and a glass before actually eating) it might help.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

Not in my book fella!

bacon rocks. i also thought it was considered okay in moderation. high in protein anyway.
  • nz_deevaa
    Options

Not in my book fella!

bacon rocks. i also thought it was considered okay in moderation. high in protein anyway.

Everything is OK in moderation. Bacon. Lindt balls. Celery.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

If I do bacon wrapped celery will the negative calories in the celery take away some of the calories in the bacon too?
  • Infauna
    Options
    Grabbing some popcorn, here we go again.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    What about drinks?
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    It would make for interesting dinner conversation... 1, hi, 2, honey, 3,4,5, how was your 6,7 day?

hahaha.. yeah
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    1000x500px-ll-b2fdb6ac_lozgr_gif_collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn.gif
  • watcheronthewall
    Options
    o_O
  • cadavid76
    cadavid76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think most people are being extemely rude. If you have not yet tried something for an reasonable period, say 1-2 weeks every meal, don't offer your comments. I have tried calorie counting many times and always give up due to how tedious it is, I home cook everything and having to figure out multiple ingredients for 3-4 meals per days and measure every thing I add to the pan etc. is very tedious and time consuming. I am using the 80 bites free app and love it, it is allowing me to eat \mindfully, slowly, and if I am hungry still after 20-25 bites per meal, I have 5 more bites of fresh fruit or veg, and then always feel full. I don't count or worry about those few extra bites of unadorned fruit and veg, it is only 10-30 cals extra per meal and they are healthy at that. I also eat mainly whole foods and a balance of carbs/pro/fat. I make sure at least 5 bites per meal is veg and 5 bites is protien. Nothing else has worked for me for years. This is the first thing that is working. I feel good, my digestion issues are completely gone, and I feel great and energetic after eating with no stomach aches any longer.

Also, it helped me see that I really was a fast eater and I did not realize that. Studies show that faster eaters tend to gain weight, or be overweight, so this is really good to know.

It is free now, so there is no risk to trying it. The concept has been studied at major university and more recently they are suggesting 100 bites per day, which if I include my 5 bites of "free" fruit and veg bites times 3 meals per day, I am usually around 90-100 bites total. It is just a feedback tool that can be used, not the answer to every issue, one will also need to choose good foods, sleep, move their body, etc. to be healthy, but this has really helped me.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    The OP is four years old, genius.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    cadavid76 wrote: »
    I think most people are being extemely rude. If you have not yet tried something for an reasonable period, say 1-2 weeks every meal, don't offer your comments. I have tried calorie counting many times and always give up due to how tedious it is, I home cook everything and having to figure out multiple ingredients for 3-4 meals per days and measure every thing I add to the pan etc. is very tedious and time consuming. I am using the 80 bites free app and love it, it is allowing me to eat \mindfully, slowly, and if I am hungry still after 20-25 bites per meal, I have 5 more bites of fresh fruit or veg, and then always feel full. I don't count or worry about those few extra bites of unadorned fruit and veg, it is only 10-30 cals extra per meal and they are healthy at that. I also eat mainly whole foods and a balance of carbs/pro/fat. I make sure at least 5 bites per meal is veg and 5 bites is protien. Nothing else has worked for me for years. This is the first thing that is working. I feel good, my digestion issues are completely gone, and I feel great and energetic after eating with no stomach aches any longer.

Also, it helped me see that I really was a fast eater and I did not realize that. Studies show that faster eaters tend to gain weight, or be overweight, so this is really good to know.

It is free now, so there is no risk to trying it. The concept has been studied at major university and more recently they are suggesting 100 bites per day, which if I include my 5 bites of "free" fruit and veg bites times 3 meals per day, I am usually around 90-100 bites total. It is just a feedback tool that can be used, not the answer to every issue, one will also need to choose good foods, sleep, move their body, etc. to be healthy, but this has really helped me.

Did you just use your first post here to scold people who were mean 3 and a half years ago?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    cadavid76 wrote: »

Did you just use your first post here to scold people who were mean 3 and a half years ago?

Strong first post. LOLOL.