Free Rant Zone

Replies

• IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    RANT !

I can't access Facebook from my android phone and it has been like this for the last few days. It was ok beforehand, I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, updated and still no go. arrgh .
  • My cat wont poo in the litter box, only behind the toilet !:sad:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    No matter where I go for lunch theres always someone infront of me doing 1 of the 3 things.

1) Making a horribly stupid order. Instead of saying a sandwich with no onions they'll list everything they want but the onions and repeat it over and over.

2) Fighting about the horribly stupid order. Namely the cost or it wasn't perfect they have to make sure to rush to the counter before I can even get an order off and demand all the time.

3) Can't make up there mind and making me wait upwards to 3-4 minutes.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    People that assumed ALL big dogs are vicious!
    I had a Rotti x that was as soft as butter - unles you threaten me.
    I have a border colie that will eat you just for looking at him.

And people that assume that we had our dog docked!
    No we didn't - it's illegal in this country - but if you knew anything about dogs - which you clearly don't - you would know that Australian Shepherd can have a natural bob tail!
    She wasn't born with a tail so get over it!

haha me again I am in a ranty mood right now.

ITA btw.
    thank you
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    i usually dont do this but....

Losing weight doesnt make you a diet/fitness expert, high school graduates aren't qualified to turn around and teach geometry are they

Its 2012 stop with Cosby Show memes

yes phone I'm aware you're dying, if you stopped lighting up to remind me you'd live longer

Stop with the reality shows, i dont care about the everyday life of repo men and moonshiners

Why does Donald Trump have a twitter, you're a mogul you don't have fans

and bacon isn't that great

*drops mic, exits stage left*
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    I know my eyes are freaking blue. They've been that way my whole life! Could you please tell me I am pretty or have a rockin bod? I am so tired of being stared at or asked if they are real.

I was lifting today at the guy and this guy comes and stares at me. I say "can I help you". He replies "I've never seen eyes as blue as your". UGH!!! Shoot me!

This happens to me too! I keep having people come up to me and asking if I am wearing contacts. If I had the money for contacts I wouldn't be wearing these glasses thanks.
  • MrMeowGi
    MrMeowGi Posts: 171
    **** THIS CHIT, BEEN CALLED CUTE ENTIRE LIFE, NEVER GOING TO BE DAT HOT GUY, MIGHT AS WELL ****ING DIE , **** THIS, CHEERS WORLD.

^rant over, time to get back to drinking beers and playing Guild Wars 2, Am i right brothers?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    and bacon isn't that great

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQchnU5Z8_5_Y5U8LIaaxKCydv_USRvQ3xH5a4CrlYPwU8QYpQz
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    I feel like I shouldn't have to tip the pizza guy if he stares at my boobs the entire time we're talking. You're getting a free show, why do you need another $5?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    My cat wont poo in the litter box, only behind the toilet !:sad:

you should try to teach him to go IN the toilet. That would be amazing.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    My co-worker next to me.. is about the loudest most obnoxious human I've ever heard in all my life. I actually counted him saying "whatnot" about 10 times in 2 minutes.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    The right hand does the cutting, the left the shoveling.

My left hand seems to be a little challenged... I am unable to do the shovelling with it, even though I know it's proper...it becomes messy quite quickly...

My rant...indecisive people...like my fiance...

" Where do you want to go for dinner?" 'doesn't matter'
    " What movie would you like to see?" 'what ever you like'

grrr
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Coming (walking 2.5 miles) home from work, emptying the cat litter, feeding the cat, loading the dishwasher, doing 2 loads of laundry, making space to hang that laundry by folding and putting away laundry, attacking the horror show that is the boy's bedroom and enjoying some down time, then heading downstairs for a bite to find the sink full of dishes because the people I share this space with could not decipher the fact we have a dishwasher full of clean dishes because someone could actually be arsed to turn the damn thing on once in a while and maybe, just maybe emptying it would benefit us all.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    I can't stand it when my Wife takes my car and then does not re-adjust the seat back.
    It isn't my fault she is short.
    I end up smashing my knees into the steering wheel.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    People who let their dogs off leash...especially when they see no problem with said dog running up to greet my dog. My dog doesn't like your dog..next time I may let her show you how much. :bigsmile:

On those very rare occasions I ride on the bike path, there is a name for those dogs not on a leash.

Speedbumps.

Yep, I said it.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    I thought boobs are supposed to shrink! Nooo....not mine, I have gone from a 40D to a 34DDD at my fitting last week! I was looking forward to them decreasing in size :frown: I hate having them smack me in the chin when I run or do jumping movies in zumba class. I even double up and put 2 bras on!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    The counter space ABOVE the dishwasher is not going to get said dishes clean.

I am tall, true, but I DO NOT play basketball, have NEVER played basketball and would like you to stop assuming so.

Yes, I have kids. But I have other interests/hobbies/likes too. I don't always want to talk about my kids, or your kids, or some ficticious kids you'd like to have one day. The reason my kids aren't with me right now is because I am human and I need personal time. Thank you for wasting it.
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Why can't people stay in between the lines when driving??

When will religion just GO AWAY and stop holding humanity back?? (This is my rant so please refrain from argument)

Why can't Costco sell a ripe avocado??

Why do some women think they are somehow going to get "bulky" from lifting weights?? Most men would LOVE to be able to bulk up as easily as you seem to think is possible. If 95% of men can't do it when actually trying, why do you think it will happen to you accidentally?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    my cats feel like yhey have to dig to china to use the litterbox. ITS 8 INCHES DEEP. JUST POOP ALREADY!!! im tired of sweeping 6 miles of litter after you goobers fling it!

im the only person who knows how to refill a TP roll here.

when everyone else needs fingernail clippers, theres 20. when i need them...there are none.

You sound like me. My cats do the same thing and I seem to be the only one who is courteous enough to make sure there is TP in the bathroom, but once or twice I've been stuck on the toilet with no TP because my future MIL is too lazy and inconsiderate to replace the roll she used up.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Reading everyones probs makes me realize how privileged most of us are :)