Whats the diff between a flirt and a creeper???

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    do guys really think sending a message and being dirty right off the bat will get them anywhere?

I've wondered that too. Hmm maybe I'll reply to the next creepy message and ask if they've ever had success with their approach.

Hah. I wonder what kind of reply you would get.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of female friends who are more a bit less old fashion than I am (hence why just friends)

Yes, I can attest to that sometimes dirty works right off the bat. Then, usually, they come to me as a sounding board about how the guy treated them wrong. And, they also try to sell me on "having fun". It's kind of like a used car dealer who really believes that the lemon they have is the greatest sports car ever made. And, they try to sell you that you should get the same kind of ride.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of female friends who are more a bit less old fashion than I am (hence why just friends)

Yes, I can attest to that sometimes dirty works right off the bat. Then, usually, they come to me as a sounding board about how the guy treated them wrong. And, they also try to sell me on "having fun". It's kind of like a used car dealer who really believes that the lemon they have is the greatest sports car ever made. And, they try to sell you that you should get the same kind of ride.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    everyone knows you have to wait at least 7-10 emails before getting naughy...duh.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    a flirt is someone who starts off with innocent banter where as a creeper just flat says nasty things..

I have had attractive guys creep and message random dirty things.

tru dat:smile:

I agree
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    do guys really think sending a message and being dirty right off the bat will get them anywhere?

obviously because numerous have done it, my favorite are the married ones with children -_-
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Creepers usually have that creepy music playing as they creep along...........you know kinda like that jaws music.......I think I hear it now......................................dum dum............dum dum...............dumdumdumdumdumdumdumdum DUM DUM DUM DUM.....DUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUMDUM
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    A Flirt tells you "you're beautiful in that dress"

A Creeper tells you "you're beautiful in that dress" while violently spanking his monkey outside your office window!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    creepers are more harassing and overly intense
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    A creeper has a tendency to be unattractive, yes, but usually they are a little overzealous or overbearing.

Example: Last night, my friend's friend bought us beer. I was drinking my beer, and the guy who bought us beer thought that because he had paid for a beer, he had a right to touch my butt. Every time I moved away, he moved closer and put his arms around my hips and touched my butt. Wasn't happy about that.

When I got away from him, a man came up to me and asked if I had ever been with a black man before and that he thought I needed more black men in my life. He proceeded to pet my hair and put his arms around me. Again, unsolicited and I was unhappy about it.

Regardless of whether or not those men were attractive (to me), they were overstepping my boundaries, and thus, were deemed creepers. .
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    any women creepers out there? and if so why havent I seen any??
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

We come out to be "innocent". :wink:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

They exist. Most guys just don't care.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

They exist. Most guys just don't care.

Exactly. If a women came on strong like that most guys would just think "hell yeah"
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    A creeper flirts and is unattractive

A flirt flirts and is attractive
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Flirts like to keep it fun, and don't want to make things uncomfortable.

Creeps keep pushing, even when you ignore or ask them to back off.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have a real life creeper right now who annoys the crap out of me! Know's I'm happily married, told me today that since today is his birthday when he blew out his candles, he wished he could have me. Part of me wanted to tell him that since he told me now even if there was a chance, he just lost it cus he shared his wish and no one is suppose to know his wish. But I just ignored him, rather not get his hopes up lol.

He has gone as far as telling me that he thinks my husband and I are not happy and that he thinks he can make me happier. Just creeps me out.
  • shaneNSW
    shaneNSW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    good looks
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    creepers are more harassing and overly intense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_U377vst5o
  • Fit_firefighter
    Options
    So, where the nude pics at?