Whats the diff between a flirt and a creeper???

Options

Replies

• nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I saw this thread and I felt compelled to be all, "Bwaahahaha imma creep gimme nudes" but a few guys (and a gal or two) beat me to it. So, instead I'll provide a serious answer:

tact

you don't need to your picture says it all
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Resent

Yep, anti-creep software is in full effect! But seriously, that's weird...

Do you possibly have me blocked for some reason I cannot fathom? :laugh:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Resent

Yep, anti-creep software is in full effect! But seriously, that's weird...

Do you possibly have me blocked for some reason I cannot fathom? :laugh:

Hey, it came through! No, everyone I've blocked has been quite...memorable *shivers*
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I like this thread.

Particularly the name droppers. More name droppers!

I keep getting messages from tcoup69 (wonder why he chose those numbers...) and sexybeast1998, who looks like a kid. Give up already dudes!

I like you. Consider yourself creeped.
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This thread is really entertaining...
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Creepers don't have boundaries and can't read your "back off" signals, whereas flirts keep it light, and don't pressure you. Attractiveness isn't that big of an issue. I've known attractive guys who were VERY creepy and "not-so-hots" who were really nice, funny and interesting. I think it's really about respect, more than good looks.
  • slkehl
    Options
    I like this thread.

Particularly the name droppers. More name droppers!

I keep getting messages from tcoup69 (wonder why he chose those numbers...) and sexybeast1998, who looks like a kid. Give up already dudes!

I like you. Consider yourself creeped.

Hell yeah! Jealous, boys?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i thought a creeper was just somebody who looked at your profile photos. i thought all the other stuff was the domain of the pervs.

note to self - you're doing it wrong. :embarassed:
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well innocent flirting can be a great motivational tool but I fear some take it a bit too far
  • Chiseling_At_The_Mould
    Options
    A flirt is someone you like and dont mind him/her flirting with you as a creeper is someone you don't like and what they do to you is creepy
  • slkehl
    Options
    do guys really think sending a message and being dirty right off the bat will get them anywhere?

obviously because numerous have done it, my favorite are the married ones with children -_-

Especially when they have pictures of their kids or SO in their profile pic! They need to work on their game for reals.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    do guys really think sending a message and being dirty right off the bat will get them anywhere?

obviously because numerous have done it, my favorite are the married ones with children -_-

Especially when they have pictures of their kids or SO in their profile pic! They need to work on their game for reals.

Those are the best!! /sarcasm font just in case
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Why go through all that hassle if people share their pics for free in a sex forum?
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    This clip explains everything:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Why go through all that hassle if people share their pics for free in a sex forum?

Why are you throwing logic into the mix?
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Flirty is sort of playful and fun, like it can get sexual but it doesn't cross the line.

Creeper is like asking for naked picture, offering naked pictures, pretty much blatantly insinuating you should bang or making sexual comments to someone half your age especially if they're in college/a teenager.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    A flirt smiles at you across a room

A creeper smiles at you from across your own front room
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    recipient's opinion.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Well, there are single dads (I'll show pics of my kids to people I get to know...and trust...that takes a long time to establish)...but yea when they have obvious SO and hit on other women.

One thing on that attraction factor though when the topic of someone "attractive" being found as a creeper. There's a fine line between society perception of what may be found as attractive and what one considers truly attractive to their own perception. Usually, the latter creates the lapse in judgement.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If you have to ask you are probably a creeper