Whats the diff between a flirt and a creeper???

Options

Replies

• ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    a flirtatious funny guy will say something along the lines of " saw you in a thread you were crackin me up"

creap will say " saw you ina thread daaaamn nice rack girl.......holla at me at bigdong69@gmail

im somewhere in the middle
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    clip_image002-3.jpg

THAT'S a creeper.

And I'm a creeper for saving that.

The cycle is complete.

Bahaha! This ^
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    A flirt is lazy.
    A creeper always be creepin.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ma2bo5Gkt31rpuj1d.gif
    CREEPER

tumblr_m0qu30McQm1qf4jwo.gif
    FLIRT
  • 91keira
    Options
    a flirtatious funny guy will say something along the lines of " saw you in a thread you were crackin me up"

creap will say " saw you ina thread daaaamn nice rack girl.......holla at me at bigdong69@gmail

im somewhere in the middle

This ^^
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Depends.... When you Starr dry humping **** you may be a creeper. Then maybe a flirt.... Then maybe... Both... Then maybe. Aw. Forget it.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Flirt: Random chick sending PM that says "your boobs are fantastic"

Creeper: Random guy sending same PM.

One, a guy sending that would be creepy!! I give you that! However!! Why the double standard? i would never send a woman that kind of message, but if a woman send a guy a PM saying "nice abs, you look hot" She isn't a creeper because she's a woman?! There is gigantic double standard on MFP, starting to see this now.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    The ONLY difference is that if the girl finds the person attractive, he is automatically upgraded from creeper to flirt.

So true!!! Women are just mean on here sometimes!!! Why must we be labeled??!!! Do women have any labels?

Based on my experiences I can think of a few labels. I won't repeat them here.
  • move257
    Options
    tumblr_ma2bo5Gkt31rpuj1d.gif
    CREEPER

tumblr_m0qu30McQm1qf4jwo.gif
    FLIRT

HAHA!!
    EXACTLY!! It's all up to the shallowness (I'm sure that's not spelled correctly) of the person. If the guys is good looking, they eat that **** up. If he is a chubster, AUTOMATICALLY a creeper! I'm just starting to find out about all this double standard, guy bashing stuff on MFP!! HAHA!! :P
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Flirt: your hair is gorgeous!

Creep: your hair is gorgeous! I could curl up with it and sleep for days.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    do guys really think sending a message and being dirty right off the bat will get them anywhere?

I've wondered that too. Hmm maybe I'll reply to the next creepy message and ask if they've ever had success with their approach.

Hah. I wonder what kind of reply you would get.
    junk shots
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

haha, Now I've got to know if that was actually sent to you before?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i once had a woman who was not on my friends list that i never interacted with before, start a thread about how much she liked me and thought i was hot. that was effing creepy.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

haha, Now I've got to know if that was actually sent to you before?

Yep. Not pervy, just outright weird. Don't know what they expected me to say to that...
  • move257
    Options
    i once had a woman who was not on my friends list that i never interacted with before, start a thread about how much she liked me and thought i was hot. that was effing creepy.

So women DO it too!! Interesting!! HAHA!! :P
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    That wasn't a woman.
    That was me under my fake account. This account is on your FL and I didn't want to give it away.
    But now that it's out there... hey ;)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Yeah, I should really apologize for that, I suppose. So... sorry.

PS: I just want to love you!!!
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I would say awkwardness in the game which is followed up by persistence after the initial fail. For example multiple FB messages after no response. I always equated a creeper as a lite stalker.

As far as looks - I have known unattractive dudes have very good game especially because they have total confidence and an good sense of humor.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

So women DO it too!! Interesting!! HAHA!! :P

Women are way worse than men.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    <
    just put this guys pic up ....he is biggest creeper i know