Hey 5'7" Ladies

Options

Replies

• justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    CW is 173ish and I want to be around 140, 135. Maybe a little more after that. I would be happy at either of those. Started at 199.

ETA: I want to be thinner, but keep my curves and most of my boobs. :) I don't want to be a stick.

haha i don't want to lose anything from my hips/butt and only a little from my boobs! but that's unrealistic since idk where my body will lose the fat from. all i know is that when i reach 135 or 140 i'll look good regardless of how much boobies or booty i have lol
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Current weight 200.2 first goal is under 200 ultimate goal is 135. I may go down more but it depends
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    CW: 128
    GW: 135 - I've been at maintenance for well over a year but I accidentally dropped below my goal weight due to a recent nasty illness. Hope I haven't lost too much lean mass...I felt I was perfect before I got sick.
    SW: I think it was around 150? I was never really overweight, just less fit than I wanted to be. I'm getting older and the weight was starting to creep up little by little, so now I stay on MFP so I can maintain as I age.
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    SW 148
    CW 132
    GW 118
  • Megabot
    Megabot Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    started at 195 (after losing weight for a bit, never measured myself at my highest)
    currently 175-180
    goal 145-150

My best, fantastic, strongest ever body was about 145. I was smokin hot and fit almost in size 4 jeans. Yeah, tall and thin, but strong. Looking to get back there somehow.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    CW is 173ish and I want to be around 140, 135. Maybe a little more after that. I would be happy at either of those. Started at 199.

ETA: I want to be thinner, but keep my curves and most of my boobs. :) I don't want to be a stick.

haha i don't want to lose anything from my hips/butt and only a little from my boobs! but that's unrealistic since idk where my body will lose the fat from. all i know is that when i reach 135 or 140 i'll look good regardless of how much boobies or booty i have lol

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind my boobs to be a little smaller, I just don't want to lose them totally. If I have to lose some boobage to get to my goal weight, I'll be OK with that too. The fat can start leaving my thighs at any time. It's over stayed it's welcome. :)
  • harrisfamilypdx
    harrisfamilypdx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CW: 161 UGW: 135-140 :) These are fun to read!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I find this very interesting because I always like to know what people at my height have as their goal weight, even though I know everyone carries their weight differently. My CW is 225 and my UGW right now is somewhere between 130-140. I haven't decided an exact weight per say because it kind of just depends on how I feel about the way I look at 140 as to whether I want to try and lose the extra pounds or not.
  • Stripple
    Stripple Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just given myself kick up the *kitten* & staring again
    SW 166
    UGW 147-150
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    SW: 295
    CW: 247
    GW: 150-160.

Now, that being said, I am less worried about the number on the scale, when all is said and done. I want to be thin and fit and toned...so if I end up at 165 or 170 to get there, that's ok with me, likewise, if I need to get down to 140 to get there, then I am ok with that as well.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Starting at 174
    Currently 171
    Goal 140

I am small framed. Even now people look at me and say "you're not fat" -_- my body likes to store fat in the hips, thighs and *kitten*.. yay. >.> I can't buy pants.

I would LOVE to be less than 140 (still want to stay in the healthy range), but 140 seemed reasonable and reachable. It is more or less the ideal weight for someone in my height range.
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Started Weight: 185
    Currently: 169
    Goal: 140
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Current and goal weight = 129lb I think, I work in kilos normally. Whatever 59kg is.
  • hannahjaques
    hannahjaques Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My CW is 162lbs and at the moment, my CUGW is 154lbs. My UGW has been changing though when I reach it and then decide actually, I'm still not where I'd like to be haha. So, my secret UGW is 147lbs but I'm quite broad shouldered and far from petite so we'll see how that goes. Having started a couple of years ago around 220lbs, I'm already receiving comments about looking unhealthy/anorexic etc. Frustrating! :mad:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    when I started mfp in 2009 I weigh 184 currently at 148.8 working towards 135 but focusing on fitness so its a bit slower for me...oh I do like to eat.
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Starting 244.5
    Current 204
    Goal 135 or thereabouts - the mirror will tell me.

Spent a lot of time around 135-140 in my 20's so aiming for that for now.
  • kclynn7
    Options
    SW: 207 (second baby)
    CW: 168
    GW: 128/130ish

If I go below 128 then I start to look too thin and sickly. 128 is perfect though :)
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am slightly taller (5"8.5) but want to join the conversation as well :blushing:

Current weight 145.5lbs / 66kg

Goal weight 134.5lbs / 61kg
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    SW - 61kg / 134.5 lbs
    CW 56.8kg / 125 lbs
    GW 55kg /121 lbs although I could easily carry off 54kg / 119 lbs.

I am very small framed and finely boned and have been between 52kg - 55kg most of my adult life. At 61kg/134ish lbs I was too heavy. My doctor and I agree that a weight of between 53-55kg is good on my frame. If I am carrying more weight than this it affects my knees (joints are more susceptible to arthritis having had Ross River Virus) and my plantar ligaments in one foot.
  • FitStephieMomma
    FitStephieMomma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW- 244
    Lowest- 198 Oct 2011
    CW- 215
    GW- 170... then we'll talk lower....