Hey 5'7" Ladies

Options

Replies

• maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    my weight goal is 170lbs even when i was 190 at the beginning of the year everyone thought i was much less than that ..probably due to the muscle i have that i look more compact
  • jillwater
    jillwater Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    cw 139
    uw 130 i'm 5'7' & wear a size 6 jean, but still have too much flab.
    love to run, but not so much to tone exercise. Need both.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8

CW 124
    GW 112
  • ebattin16
    Options
    CW: 186-88
    GW: 170

I'm stocky and put on bulky muscle easily so weighing under 160 is a bit blah for me.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    CW 132
    UGW: Well, my thing is my fat percentage. I am at 18.9% body fat, meaning 25 pounds on me are fat. So i would like to lose 5 of those so my fat weight is only 20 pounds.. because of the fact that muscle weighs more than fat, I'm not sure what my weight will be at that point. Add me if yo uwant so we can support each other!!
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    CW- 126.6
    UGW- a healthy, toned 120

I am 18 yrs., 5'7"
  • TheeGeeMarie
    TheeGeeMarie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    CW: 147
    GW: 130

The goal weight is negotiable. My ultimate goal when I started was to get to a low enough BF% to see my abs, but I'm not sure I'm going to like the effect that has on my boobs, so I might have to play around with it and see.
  • kbogart1996
    kbogart1996 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    SW: 210
    CW: 186
    GW: 145
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    SW 2011 - 165
    Down to 147 thru 1/2011
    Gained some started MFP 1/2012
    SW - 157
    CW 141
    UGW - 135
    I've been weightlifting since September so not really trying to lose weight during this time, but gain some muscle.
  • Peromei
    Peromei Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW: 191
    CW: 165 (and plateau'd...)
    GW: 140-5
  • jillwater
    jillwater Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i was 170,now at 139. Goal is 130, but feel really good at this weight & have lost a bit of motivation to keep loosing. As long as i exercise & eat moderately, i've been maintaining my weight w.o any issues. I hate the thought of loosing more lbs & having to follow a strict diet to maintain ya know? Any one in the same boat?
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* probably weighs 10 lbs... though the rest of me cooperates.
  • TheeGeeMarie
    Options

Do you mind me asking how much all of you weighs? Your *kitten* and legs look exactly like mine, but I still have a significant lower belly food baby looking pooch even though my upper torso has lost so much fat my ribs are visible. Not loving this look on me.
  • hannahkiesch89
    hannahkiesch89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh what fun! I'm always curious what people my height weigh. Two of my best friends are also 5'7" - one weighs 120 and looks amazing and the other weighs 150 and also looks amazing.

CW: fluctuating around 160 (!)
    First GW: 150
    UGW: 140

Ideally, I'd love to be 135 but I figure I've got to take my pounds where I can get them first... I was 125 when I started college (had just run a marathon) and four years later, I have a hard time believing that was ever possible!
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My goal weight right now is 140. Sitting at around 146 right now. I'm going to see how I feel at 140 and decide if I want to go for the extra 5 but right now I'm thinking 140 will be good for me. I'm trying to get rid of my pooch from 2 c-sections, not even sure it can be done.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    CW 118 lbs
    GW 115 lbs
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm 168 in this picture. My goal is 135.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options

Do you mind me asking how much all of you weighs? Your *kitten* and legs look exactly like mine, but I still have a significant lower belly food baby looking pooch even though my upper torso has lost so much fat my ribs are visible. Not loving this look on me.

120 lbs. (and I was kidding about the *kitten*)
  • TheeGeeMarie
    Options

120 lbs. (and I was kidding about the *kitten*)

I was hoping you were a lot lower than I am right now. This gives me hope that I can lose the belly and still maintain some of my *kitten* (if not my boobs, because that would just be too good to be true). You look great by the way! I would be very happy to look like you when the dust (fat?) settles.
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    CW- 126.6
    UGW- a healthy, toned 120

I am 18 yrs., 5'7"

Forgot to say, I started at 160 about 4 months ago.:noway: :ohwell: :angry: