looking for friends within my height range (5'2"!)

Options
Being short and overweight is difficult. Its hard to look at others progress and you see all these people that weigh the same but are a few inches taller and look great. Can other short people relate?

Replies

• SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes, me!
    I have a tall friend who is size 16 and looks a million dollars, I am a size 12 and look huge :(

I'm 5'3" - adding you now :)
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3". Sending you a friend request.
  • moonracer3
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'll add you. I know how you feel. I am married to a man whose 6'6 I really feel short and big around him, even though I know I'm working on bettering that.
  • beckarini
    beckarini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate!!! I lived with 2 5ft10ers for a few years which made me feel shorter and squidgier than normal! Feel free to add for support :) Us shorties have got to stick together :)
  • Arunakae
    Options
    I'm 5'3, I'll add you
  • PerfectWeakness
    Options
    I'm 5'4, its really hard to be my size. I was very active in High School but as soon as i got out i put on way to much weight due to an injury. My boyfirend who is 6'4, god bless him, is a gym rat and tries to motivate me but he doesn't know i just feel more self conscious about myself. I used t have a very active job but i had to quit because of the manager. Now all i do is sit a desk all day. I could really use some help and motivation.
  • jenhandy
    Options
    I'm 5'1 I'll add you now x
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'4" and know how you feel. I have a cousin who is maybe 5'6", 5'7" and she is about the same jean size (14-16) and she looks great and I look short and pudgy!
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and it's very hard. I'm at my goal weight right now... but my belly is still pudgy!! If I was a few inches taller, I don't think I would have that problem! LOL!
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Adding you too. I'm 5'2. :)
  • gremlife
    Options
    Yeah I can totally relate to that, my boyfriend is 6'2" and weighs the same amount as me, I feel like an accordian someone just squished down :p
  • serai93
    Options
    5" here :P your right it is hard being short and fat!!
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Totally I'm 5ft 1 and 3/4 and am convinced I look square because of my height and width ..and I so don't want to be a Lego person :sad:
  • crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I feel your pain! Adding you :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm barely 5'3.

It's hard being short and overweight, I'm so pudgy and chubby!!

Lol @ the lego person comment.
  • cubanchili
    cubanchili Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5' 1/2"... I know the feeling... I am adding you now!
  • KStyleFitness
    KStyleFitness Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and feel like I carry all my weight in my belly. I have a younger sister that is 5'10" who wears maybe a 10 and looks skinny as all get out. I wear an 8 and look pudgy.
  • tiphaniewise
    Options
    Im 5”2 & carry my weight in my belly & thighs I have
    Co-workers who r my height I think look bigger then me
    but weight less & wear a smaller size. Makes me wonder
    how big I really look to people. Its depressing
  • sherpasmom
    sherpasmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I"m 5 1 1/4 :O and feel ya girl! Feel free to add me ♥
  • Hannahmac8
    Options