looking for friends within my height range (5'2"!)

Options

Replies

• bevieg2
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'2" and it is very tough to hold extra weight.
    Once you are at your goal you will look tiny weenie lol
  • thickfitchick
    Options
    Im 5'2 I'm sending you a friend request:)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    adding you I'm 5'1"
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and sending a friend request your way!
  • krisstopher
    Options
    I'm 5"3! I need more friends and encouragement on here! I know exactly what you mean!
    I will friend request you!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well I am 5'3 and weigh 240, and my friend is 5'3 and weighs 120 pounds. It makes me feel bad considering I have one child and she has had three kids. After I had my son, that was when my metabolism went out of whack and I now have an underactive thyroid. Since I have been on here though, I have been able to keep track of what I am eating, and I am seeing at least the water weight going down.
  • CatLadyyy
    Options
    i am 5'2!!
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    im 5'1.5 .... yes i have to count the half because every little bit helps lol
  • Zippy62
    Zippy62 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and was asked several times if I was pregnant when I was younger and half a stone heavier (I wasn't!). I carry all my weight around my middle.
  • photochic81
    photochic81 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5'3" here on a good day.......a very good day! I'm 188 now and have tall friends who weigh the same and.....yeah, it's a bit difficult but that's okay b/c I'm losing!!! I will add u and everyone else feel free to add me if you want! I also hate the "healthy" weight range for us shorter people! I was once 120 as an adult not kid and looked ridiculous!! 150 is perfect for me but not by the weight/height ratio!!
  • blasiansrus
    Options
    I'm basically 5'2" feel free to add me :)
  • irisredwing
    Options
    I'm short too at just under 5'2". It's hard to find clothes that fit properly. Also we can't eat as much if we want to lose weight. Good luck with your journeys!
  • curvychaos
    Options
    I'm only 5'2"...I'll add you!
  • laifong
    Options
    I know your concerns as I am the same height.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Add me shorties!!!
    Can never have too many friends! I am 5'3"!!!
    I agree, it is sometimes so discouraging to see other taller women, 30, 40, 50 lbs higher than my goal weight looking awesome! LOL.
    I wish I was taller, but alas high heels are hot and will have to do! ;P
  • WifeyCarion
    Options
    I agree, rockstarmommy! I'm allllmost 5'3" and I firmly believe all the short babes just need a badass pair of heels <3 (and , you know, diet and exercise help, too ;)
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot nothing and have a LOT of weight to lose- please feel free to add me. I have a few other short ladies on my friends list too :-)
  • emoses830
    Options
    I can relate, I am nearly 5'3". When the weight goes on, it seems like my hips and belly explode. It makes it hard to find pants that fit and don't make me look dowdy with mom jeans. I feel very uncool when I am overweight....
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft. If op and other people are serious about weight loss you can add me.
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I agree, rockstarmommy! I'm allllmost 5'3" and I firmly believe all the short babes just need a badass pair of heels <3 (and , you know, diet and exercise help, too ;)

I agree! four inch heels never hurt anyone :smile: