looking for friends within my height range (5'2"!)

Options

Replies

• ckspores1018
    ckspores1018 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and need to lose about 65 pounds...I'm sending you a friend request!
  • Shoneez87
    Shoneez87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'2 here! Add me. I've been using My Fitness Pal for awhile but this is my first time actually talking to people :)
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2-5'3 (it changes every time i get a physical!).

Sending you a friend request! Any of you are welcome to add me :)
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and totally get it.. my spare tire wouldn't be a spare if i had 4 more inches on me..
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I completely relate. I always feel my taller friends who carry extra weight look so much better. I just look like a butterball!!!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" by the way.
  • lvdesertdiva
    lvdesertdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'2" here and TOTALLY relate!! Ugh! Every lb shows when you are this height!! I'll add you!! :flowerforyou:
  • mia840
    mia840 Posts: 42
    Options
    5'3 right here. Anyone, add me if you wants :)
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Being short and overweight is difficult. Its hard to look at others progress and you see all these people that weigh the same but are a few inches taller and look great. Can other short people relate?

I'm 5 ft 0 and 255 :( So yeah I'm with ya.
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and cant stand a BMI chart. I will send you a request :)
  • pam3b
    pam3b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I CAN TOTALLY RELATE! Im 5'2 and have to lose +80lbs. i have friends that are taller and we lost the same amount of weight so far and everyone notices there change and not mine :'(
  • KarateChicky
    KarateChicky Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" also! Add me too. I've lost 11 lbs so far on MFP and I have 35+ to go.... :) You can add me if you like. My workout partner is really tall.... It's ok. I'm tall for my height! lol
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 too! I'm aiming to lose about 15lbs...3 lbs so far. Mostly because I am sad my favourite clothes are now too tight.
  • katnat12
    katnat12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    5'0" here! I'm so glad I'm not alone! I work with a couple ladies that weigh way more than me... but they look smaller because they have an extra 6 or 7 inches on me... :grumble:
  • nikkicarter13
    nikkicarter13 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2-ish! I hate being so short. Even though I have lost 65+ pounds (since my heaviest in 2001), I still think I look heavy in some areas. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a big different than most others. I'm 5'2" currently 183 pounds and I have no problem with the way I look. I'm loosing weight to get the unneeded pounds off my failing joints.

What's even more important that loosing weight is self love. I have struggled with and conquered this. I don't need my body to be perfect. As my skeleton is deformed my body will never be perfect because no amount of weight loss is going to straighten out my legs and arms. To wish it so will only hurt me. However I can wish (and work toward) my body to be healthier.

So regardless if you have a pudgy belly, look large in some areas or like a block... Love yourself.

Anyone can add me if they'd like.
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I totally get it! I am 5'3" and it is so not cool. Feel free to add me! It is surprising what a couple of inches will do...(darn tall people).
  • trishaeich
    trishaeich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5 ft nothing,feeling your pain! I will add you. Short girls unite! Lol
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Only 5', it's not easy! Was it Garfield who said "I'm too short for my weight"! lol

feel free to add me
  • WinterDelirium
    Options
    Haha... I'm 5'2"! I totally get it. Adding you!