1200 calories a day.

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I have gone to the gym every single day (Literally) for almost 2 years !! I do the Life Fitness 95 Si stepper for 3.6 hours.
    It says I burn 1600 calories top level per hour. All together this is 4133 calories I burn per day. I eat 350-580 calories a day
    I know this is very unhealthy but I'm trying to get better. My life has been this way for almost a year ( eating so little)
    I weigh 123 pounds, I'm 17 and I'm 5"5 .

My questions are :
    Are my calories burned accurate ?
    Why is my body acting this way and weighing this given the circumstances ?
    How can I overcome this ?

How can you overcome this? I think you need professional help sweetie. You are killing yourself.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I have gone to the gym every single day (Literally) for almost 2 years !! I do the Life Fitness 95 Si stepper for 3.6 hours.
    It says I burn 1600 calories top level per hour. All together this is 4133 calories I burn per day. I eat 350-580 calories a day
    I know this is very unhealthy but I'm trying to get better. My life has been this way for almost a year ( eating so little)
    I weigh 123 pounds, I'm 17 and I'm 5"5 .

My questions are :
    Are my calories burned accurate ?
    Why is my body acting this way and weighing this given the circumstances ?
    How can I overcome this ?

Hun, you are 17. I see from your pic you like to horse ride - horse riding can be quite an intensive workout, Focus on being strong and fit. Eat to be strong and fit, You are already at a relatively low weight.

Are you seeing someone about this?. No one here is qualified to diagnose, including me, but from the little you eat and the amount of exercise you do, it appears as though you have an ED. People with ED's often have a host of physical issues that makes things work differently (a suppressed metabolism being one of them).

In short, I really urge you to seek professional help.